PDA

View Full Version : Official Farewell To Chronik !

E-Xbox
03-26-2002, 04:47 PM
HEY CHRONIK....

fellow canadian....
im gonna miss u man...
and most of xba will miss u.....
u were an active and enjoyable member....
hopefully u will get an xbox when u get there...
if not...have fun in europe

peace man.... :)

(enter your farewells)

Frink
03-26-2002, 04:53 PM
Well, farewell Chronik. You will be missed. I hope your new job works out. Check in with XBA from time to time. Good Luck.

l Maximus l
03-26-2002, 04:58 PM
Yes...farewell, buddy...I wish you the best in your new venture! Just make sure to keep us up to date with how you are doing while in Spain!

By the way, thank you for your kind gift of NFL2K2...it will always mean something more than a game to me. :)

Frostberg
03-26-2002, 05:11 PM
Jeez you better buy an Xbox over there...im sure in the new area you will need something to do during your free time!

Jeez its crazy that we are losing a member...but at least you arent converting to Nintendoism or something...

Xtopia
03-26-2002, 05:15 PM
Have fun bud! And good luck!

Adios!!:)

Ninja Scroll
03-26-2002, 05:33 PM
Chronik WHO? we have a XBA member named Chronik! :confused:
Shoot, I never knew! :rolleyes:

Let's keep it real fellas, dude wants some attention so he's talking out his butt for it.
I bet $50.00 dude still post in the forum.
remember when he said he was leaving last month because he was turning his Xbox in for a PoS2? Then what, he comes back.

Yo, dont thank me, it's what im here for:rolleyes:

Ninja knows best:D

Dudes ribbing all you!

JADE8704
03-26-2002, 05:34 PM
buh-bye chronik...we're gonna miss you man! :( you'd better come back and say whats up when you have free time there in spain...anyways, later bud :)

Crazy Joe
03-26-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Chronik WHO? we have a XBA member named Chronik! :confused:
Shoot, I never knew! :rolleyes:

Let's keep it real fellas, dude wants some attention so he's talking out his butt for it.
I bet $50.00 dude still post in the forum.
remember when he said he was leaving last month because he was turning his Xbox in for a PoS2? Then what, he comes back.

Yo, dont thank me, it's what im here for:rolleyes:

Ninja knows best:D

Dudes ribbing all you!

ouch! that's rough.

E-Xbox
03-26-2002, 05:59 PM
welcome back show....

Ninja Scroll
03-26-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by The Fn Show
ya i know wut ninja is talking about and agree (starts bullsh** chant) :D , but if u REALLY are leaving Farewell

oh ya, im back
:D

i ahd my own little vacation, the "did not post cuz he was not elligable for the contest vacation" :(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! My muthaf'n dawg is back in da heezz!!
F'N Show, where you been junior?
How long it's been? weeks right? i was just hollerin to a couple addict's over da PM's about where in da F'N show!
AAHHHHHHH my road dawg is back!! :D

So yo feel me on ds chronik mess right?
You remember when dude was talking all that "xbox is not satisfing me, so im trading it in for a PS2" garbage?
I will never forget that thread he made last month.
Most addicts may have forgotten because of what he did for my side kick waximus, but I sure hve not!

XBOX 4LIFE!

Ninja Scroll
03-26-2002, 06:28 PM
ya, he will now probably use a different name to get a "clean slate" but wutever..ya i am back and better than ever
still talking the trash, still rocking the R!! V!! D!! and still Reppin The NINJA!

and im gonna get some new RVD picz these one's are not working for some dam reason!

that's what im talkin about playa. Welcome back...... **Ninja smells the air like The Rock**......... partner!

Yo, so you get any new Xbox games since your last post or are you too busy with life?
btw, yo gone on Spring Break yet? i know your still in school?

Frostberg
03-26-2002, 07:37 PM
Wow, this thread sure turned upside down! From sayin good bye to Chron to hello F'n Show!

Ninja Scroll
03-26-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Wow, this thread sure turned upside down! From sayin good bye to Chron to hello F'n Show!

That's right Frosty! Da Whole Dam Show is back! Arent you gonna welcome back my XBA Tag-team partner too! :confused:

But let me understand this right F'N Show. you werent allowed to post because of this contest?
I know you got banned before, is that why and they just locked you out for a couple weeks?
Ninja need da un-cut scoop bro!

Dre
03-26-2002, 10:03 PM
DUDES! make a welcome Fn show Thread! it's gotta be done!, the Vet is back in town
and he's bigger, Badder then ever, oh wait...maybe not bigger but BADDER!!:D

*changes thread name to welcome The fn show!"

Ah yes the Vet is back:cool:

umm... ya...right.....umm... no.

Well anyhoo... lates Chronik. But whats up? Too expensive to get the internet in Spain? What gives? Why ain't we gonna cya anymore?

Crazy Joe
03-26-2002, 11:47 PM
Yo Ninja! remember how i said i was gonna make a new Siggy for me and you?, we'll wut i ahd in mind was the one gorth has, to late though:cool:

sorry dude, all i can say is, great minds must think alike.

Frostberg
03-27-2002, 01:21 PM
I'm a f'n show boy?!? Jeez i'm gonna cry!

JJaX
03-27-2002, 01:25 PM
Peace Chronik!

Im sure they got ISPs and Home computers in spain. You will be back. I know these things..........

l Maximus l
03-27-2002, 01:31 PM
Geez, Ninja and F'n Show... Let's show a little class, dudes.

By the way, welcome back F'n Show :)

Ninja Scroll
03-27-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Geez, Ninja and F'n Show... Let's show a little class, dudes.

By the way, welcome back F'n Show :)

What waximus?
Your right, my bad bro..... let me let others think for me and i'll change because that's what you want. Okay,.......
From this point on im gonna have "so called class".

**2 seconds later**

Ninja farts in waxy's face!:o !! My bad yo, okay.. starting right now,... I mean it this time...

**5 seconds later**

Ninja wacks waximus with his oversized Xbox controller waking him up from his dream of Ninja not keeping it real in da addict!:cool:

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 01:56 PM

no, i jsut decided not to post!, and ya frosty your part of the shoW!

no offense, but that sounds kind of childish, you can't win a contest so you don't post here anymore until the contest is almost over. i may be wrong, but that's the way it looks to me.

l Maximus l
03-27-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

What waximus?
Your right, my bad bro..... let me let others think for me and i'll change because that's what you want. Okay,.......
From this point on im gonna have "so called class".

**2 seconds later**

Ninja farts in waxy's face!:o !! My bad yo, okay.. starting right now,... I mean it this time...

**5 seconds later**

Ninja wacks waximus with his oversized Xbox controller waking him up from his dream of Ninja not keeping it real in da addict!:cool:

Dude, Ninja...I'm not trying to change you, man...I'm just showing Chronik some respect. He made a respectful thread saying goodbye and I don't think he deserves to be flamed about it. I mean, Chronik may have had some animocity in regards to the XBox because he bought some games and ended up being disappointed in them....which is very possible! The XBox actually does have some crappy games..but, that's no different than any gaming console. Personally, I mean, it's different to confront Chronik about his animocity towards the XBox at that time...which you did...but, dude, you don't need to kick him on the ass as he leaves the door... Just my $0.02...I don't expect you to take this very seriously...but, I did, atleast, respond.

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 02:26 PM
i hear ya, i would probably be pretty ****ed off too.

Batman2372
03-27-2002, 02:40 PM
Sorry guys, but this whole thread is out of hand.

Fn Show, I don't understand you at all. What's with all the nonsense posts? That's not what a forum is all about. Anyone can put up posts to raise their post count. The question is why? If you're seriously going to contribute something, post away. But to make a SERIES of posts saying you're back... give me a break.

You'll probably flame me for this, but honestly, I don't care.

Take it easy, Chronik. We'll see ya eventually, I'm sure...

Chr0nik
03-27-2002, 05:46 PM
No No im not mad
No No i won't flame you
But what i will do is tell you to SHUT your mouth!
:cool:

Your one guy I won't miss.;)

Frostberg
03-27-2002, 05:48 PM
oooo

lol I guess they are just mad because show doesnt know about the edit button...:D

Xbox Owner
03-27-2002, 05:55 PM
c-ya Chronik