PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of people wining about GTA 3!!!



xboxer2002
03-27-2002, 01:12 AM
There are so many great Xbox games available and soon to be available titles. I just don't get what all the fuss is about anyway's. The game ain't that great. If it comes fine. If it don't, then when the Xbox takes over the console lead by the end of the year, Rockstar games will wish they had released it. I personally think GTA 3 or 4 will hit the Xbox with online play. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, enjoy all the great games and others to come.

AlBoogy
03-27-2002, 01:16 AM
Be careful. I tried saying the same thing not to long ago in an indirect way and I got flamed pretty bad. But I'm with you 100%.

sinizuh
03-27-2002, 02:25 AM
why can't we talk about a good game over other games? is it wrong cause it's not "officaly" annouced?

btw, i don't see many good games for xbox soon.

sirsmurf
03-27-2002, 03:44 AM
you tellem man! ya the game is good and ya it might cum out on x box but if i doesnt, then who cares? we will still have all of the other great games to bak us up, and with such a promising new line up of games im sure that if it doesnt cum out that something of the same genre will so everyone that has been whining just keep yor pants on!
peace:D

Hermes
03-27-2002, 07:03 AM
So anyone got info on when/ if it's coming out?


Haha.

xboxer2002
03-27-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
why can't we talk about a good game over other games? is it wrong cause it's not "officaly" annouced?

btw, i don't see many good games for xbox soon.


You don't see many good games coming for the xbox???? Dude, you better read the release list for the xbox, then come back and tell us that.

JJaX
03-27-2002, 09:20 AM
Im sick of people whining about people whining about GTA3. And the game is DaT GreaT. It would be a major blow to MS if we dont get this game. But its been confirmed. So everyone STFU.

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Im sick of people whining about people whining about GTA3. And the game is DaT GreaT. It would be a major blow to MS if we dont get this game. But its been confirmed. So everyone STFU.

I don't mean to be an *******, but i have been on these forums for a while, and no one has ever produced a link of confirmation that isn't EXTREMELY outdated. if you have one, would you mind posting it. Thanks.



P.S. the take two quarterly results don't count, contrary to misconception, it says nothing about GTA for Xbox, just that a new title in GTA may be released in Fall/Winter, doesn't say on which console(s)

JJaX
03-27-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew


I don't mean to be an *******, but i have been on these forums for a while, and no one has ever produced a link of confirmation that isn't EXTREMELY outdated. if you have one, would you mind posting it. Thanks.



http://xbox.360net.com/content/news/view.php?news%5Bid%5D=181

Thats the most recent one i could find.

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 03:18 PM
dude, all those articles are over a year old, i'm not saying it's not gonna happen, but lots could have happened since Feb. 2001, new exclusivity deals, not really a guarantee. you would think we would have heard something new over the past 13-14 months about this game.

JJaX
03-27-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
dude, all those articles are over a year old, i'm not saying it's not gonna happen, but lots could have happened since Feb. 2001, new exclusivity deals, not really a guarantee. you would think we would have heard something new over the past 13-14 months about this game.

ya ma bad, I edited my post.

But it also said confirmed in the last issue of OXM.

(not the one with superman on the cover) the one with Star wars KOTOR on it.

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 03:23 PM
really? cool, i don't get OXM, so i didn't know. thanks for the info. sorry for doubting, dude.

JJaX
03-27-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
really? cool, i don't get OXM, so i didn't know. thanks for the info. sorry for doubting, dude.

I had my doubts for a while to man. But after seeing it in OXM and seeing links quoted from rockstar i believe. I cant wait!

DZNUTZ
03-27-2002, 03:49 PM
not to be a thorn in your side....or a seed in your blunt JJAX but i suscribe and where in the hell does it say that?!?!? i read that thing cover to cover....it mentions something in the future blockbuster section....but i wouldn't call that a firm confirmation.

JJaX
03-27-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
not to be a thorn in your side....or a seed in your blunt JJAX but i suscribe and where in the hell does it say that?!?!? i read that thing cover to cover....it mentions something in the future blockbuster section....but i wouldn't call that a firm confirmation.

Thats what i was reffering to.

I thought since it was there it was confirmed. Being they refrenced a lot of titles that were not confirmed and said "Not confirmed".

But GTA3s little box in the blockbuster section they didnt say "not confirmed" like MOH:AA for example.

Dude, Its coming out. I gotta time machine remember!!!!!!

wweomaniac
03-27-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by xboxer2002
There are so many great Xbox games available and soon to be available titles. I just don't get what all the fuss is about anyway's. The game ain't that great. If it comes fine. If it don't, then when the Xbox takes over the console lead by the end of the year, Rockstar games will wish they had released it. I personally think GTA 3 or 4 will hit the Xbox with online play. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, enjoy all the great games and others to come.


I agree... but online play?? i doubt the online play issue is right. I am tired of people whining aboot GTA3, and I think that any stupid posts about the game should be deleted. There are too many rumors, and until a rumor becomes an official fact, I jsut won't believe it.

JJaX
03-27-2002, 04:06 PM
http://www.wwfsuperstars.com/media/2002/03/08/39984

"wwfomaniac, Why dont you get rid of that corny ass sig! Its ****in the Hulkster the FuK off. Cause everytime you post you ruin the got Dam thread and people have to scroll to the right. Hollywood Hogan hates that s4it. Get a different sig before i come and lay the smack down, Hulkamania Style! BTW, JJaX you got any Herbs??" -Hollywood Hulk Hogan

LynxFX
03-27-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
I agree... but online play?? i doubt the online play issue is right. I am tired of people whining aboot GTA3, and I think that any stupid posts about the game should be deleted. There are too many rumors, and until a rumor becomes an official fact, I jsut won't believe it.

Well they already stated that the PC version was being made with 16 player online capabilities. If that is the case then there is no reason to think that the Xbox version won't, unless Rockstar gets lazy.

But the game has been confirmed for the Xbox in the earnings report in Feb for Rockstar or Take Two. Whichever it was. No specific date because it is too early. All they said was for the Fall line up. Search this forum and you will find the threads with the links.

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx

But the game has been confirmed for the Xbox in the earnings report in Feb for Rockstar or Take Two. Whichever it was. No specific date because it is too early. All they said was for the Fall line up. Search this forum and you will find the threads with the links.

that's not true, all the earnings report said is that in Fall/Winter a new installment of the GTA franchise would be around, it never said which consoles it would be on. It only mentioned State of Emergency for Xbox.

LynxFX
03-27-2002, 04:32 PM
Fall/Winter product releases are expected to include new titles for the Company’s Grand Theft Auto and Midnight Club brands, State of Emergency for the Xbox, Stronghold Crusader and Hidden & Dangerous 2 for the PC, several additional releases for the PlayStation®2 Greatest Hits program, Grand Theft Auto 3 for the Game Boy Advance, as well as the launch of MTV’s Celebrity Deathmatch on a variety of platforms.

You can interperate that many different ways due to the poor punctuation and run on sentences. Eitherway look for it this fall around the same time the PC gets it (which isn't even stated in that report).