PDA

View Full Version : Halo Video - Jumping the Warthog

Skarp
03-27-2002, 01:33 AM
I don't know how many people remember this, but about a month ago there was a link to a video of this guy jumping the warthog over cliffs, etc... I figured this would be a fun thing to try out so one day when I was bored I worked on it for awhile but I could never figure out how he got the warthog to flip so high. Its like he would kill the AI then throw a grenade under the warthog into other grenades on the ground? If anyone was actually able to accomplish this could they step by step explain how its done?

ecco
03-27-2002, 06:03 AM
Do it in co-op. Gather all the grenades you can with a person, then kill them in the same spot as before. Keep repeating this until you have every grenade in the stage. If you think Randel G. got the Warthog high, you have no idea.. It took atleast 20-30 seconds to come down.

Nato King
03-27-2002, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by ecco
Do it in co-op. Gather all the grenades you can with a person, then kill them in the same spot as before. Keep repeating this until you have every grenade in the stage. If you think Randel G. got the Warthog high, you have no idea.. It took atleast 20-30 seconds to come down.

Hey ecco,

You said that really good no one could of said it any better. :)

Masta Chief
03-27-2002, 07:02 AM
Lol! one time I did that ya know. But the warthog went so high, my friend was trying to find it ya know. Then out of nowhere this warthog lands on him killing him. I was like, "Oh, you found it!"

Another thing to do to make it go higher is to get a rocket launcher. Have someone throw a grenade. Then 2 seconds later or something shoot the rocket launcher.