PDA

View Full Version : Obi Wan

FeelinDandy
03-27-2002, 05:05 AM
So is this game any good - or worth it.. It doesn't seem to look that good..??

Slamming J
04-03-2002, 03:38 PM
I, personally, love it! But it'll vary for different people.

Reviews tend to diss it, but there are a lot of gamers who dig it. So I suggest you rent it! :)

Tkf5000
04-07-2002, 01:23 PM
rent it. i personally think it sux but that was after i got really far thru the game it got boring but the first five minutes u play it is awesome, well thats what i thought because it was the first xbox game i played but i would definitley rent it

xboxgamer142
04-12-2002, 11:25 AM
As a Star Wars game, it's really good, however as an Xbox game, it's really bad. Obi Wan is worth renting, but not buying, unless your a complete Star Wars fan and want all the SW games on Xbox. I think Star Wars: KOTOR will be better. Obi Wan is a bit like Jedi Power Battles (PS0ne, DC), just with better graphics and a better multiplayer mode.

Alien
04-13-2002, 02:14 PM
I say, if your gonna buy a game soon, wait till Morrowind comes out, and then buy that.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-13-2002, 07:59 PM
Well personally i have yet to play this game..but i would like to just to see for myself what its really got to offer, or what its lacking. As for as i know its not that good and at the same time some say its not that bad:confused:
Hopefully i get to win my own copy from XBA, or i'll simply rent it.

But hey, just give it a rental FeelinDandy to be on tha safe side man.

Untill next time...:mad: