PDA

View Full Version : Game

Steve1987
03-27-2002, 07:22 AM
Hi
I know i'm new here so you'll probably ignore this but still.
Has anyone else in the UK noticed shops like Game not bothering to turn there XBOX demo stations on? I know there was a post like this about shops in the USA, but i would expect better from Game.
Cheers

(£50 more and the xbox is mine) :)

GRAVEDIGGER
03-27-2002, 08:51 AM
Yea i feel ya man..because the Toys R Us by where i live turns on their XBOX Demo Station about once a month...but its aight though, they can keep on hatin, but they cant stop the Black and Green:cool:

BTW
Welcome to XBA Forums Steve1987:cool:

Untill next time the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

azmodan
03-27-2002, 11:26 AM
yeah dude but in the wal mart near em the xbox is on but the controler is missing rofl

l Maximus l
03-27-2002, 12:00 PM
In all of the local Electronics Boutiques in the Seattle area, I have only noticed XBox kiosks...so, things are looking up! :D

By the way, welcome to the forums!! :)

DZNUTZ
03-27-2002, 12:06 PM
2 things...

1st welcome.....
2nd...don't worry man...their seems to be alot of folks out their still raising their nose in the air in regards to xbox...but take it from me..life long gamer...xbox is the shizzznit!! and soon people won't have a choice but to expect it.

i still remember when cd's were brand new and everyone thought they wouldn't catch on......same when dvd's starting taking out vhs....better is simply better and it will catch on....and xbox is the BEST!!!

Silent85
03-27-2002, 12:17 PM
I know what you mean our eb near me has theirs on all the time but whenever I have a go someone tells me I have been on too long. It happened on monday when I was playing simpsons road rage on it and these 8 years olds with cigs in their hands told me could they have a go as they are goin now. I couldn't be arsed arguing so I left only because I am getting my green and black machine on sat :D :cool: