PDA

View Full Version : JSRF - Different icons

wheatus-frog-uk
03-27-2002, 01:01 PM
Hi ppl,

It seems like im always asking for help now, lol... but if you know the answer to my questions then plz reply. And dont ignore this post just coz of the amount of posts i have made.

Ok, i JSRF i wanna know what some of the icons are

like so far i have foudn 5...

yellow spray can - 1 spray.. i know that 1
blue spray can - 5 sprays .. i know that 1
red spray can - health.. i know that 1
Kinda a yellow spinning tape - i dunno what this is... when i get it in the pause screen it has these kinda objective things... so what does this spinning tape do/mean?
Kinda a shiny spinning head with headphones on - i dont know what this is... maybe a new song?

are there any that i have missed... except for the multi player 1's

plz help

thanks

dan

khaos2005
03-27-2002, 01:33 PM
The spinning tape does exactly that. It gives you several extra objectives to beat in any given level. To entirely beat the game, and unlock every character, you will have to have beaten the objectives, plus the graffiti objective. So you must find these tapes in every level, beat what they tell you to beat, and then beat the graffiti objective to completely finish the level. Also, you have to beat any enemies that may try to stop you.

The spinning heads are graffiti souls. When you talk to Roboy, go to the graffiti section. In there you will be able to choose what graffiti icons you spray. These heads are different styles of spray. You also have to collect all of these to finish the game totally. Generally, the graffiti gets better as you go, when compared to the graffiti they give you when you start the game.

Good luck, hope that helped.

wheatus-frog-uk
03-27-2002, 01:38 PM
cool thanks !

so how do i get new tunes then?

thanks

dan

btw- are there any other icons im missin'?

khaos2005
03-27-2002, 03:30 PM
I don't think you can get any new tunes. It seems the soundtrack is preset, but plays different songs on different levels. In other words, there isn't any icon that unlocks new tracks on the soundtrack, if that's what you mean.

Those are all of the icons I can think of, so you pretty much got them down.