PDA

View Full Version : Chat lounge

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 02:03 PM
Does anyone ever go in the chat anymore. I remember a time when i would go in there and there would always be at least a couple of people talking. Over the past week, there have been some people inside, but no one is ever talking whether it be noon, or 6 pm, or 2-4 am. my question is, how come everyone quit coming in?

PlatinmArgonate
03-27-2002, 02:07 PM
i was in the chat last night and there was like 14 people in there

Huckleberry
03-27-2002, 02:10 PM
it does seem to be empty or silent more often than not. i do chat w/toder in there pretty late in the pm once in a while...he's pretty consistent...but otherwise, it's generally a ghost town. there have been a few times that i've logged in and there hasn't been anyone in there at all...

DZNUTZ
03-27-2002, 02:14 PM
i go in..but there's rarely ever anyone there....i'm pst

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by PlatinmArgonate
i was in the chat last night and there was like 14 people in there

was that for a contest? i don't consider that going in the chat room, almost everyone is there just to win something

PlatinmArgonate
03-27-2002, 02:21 PM
i dunno if that was for the contest, it was like 8 pm eastern time and there were a lot of people in there.

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 02:28 PM
contests start at 9 EST every night this week so that explains why there was a decent amount of people in there.

wweomaniac
03-27-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
Does anyone ever go in the chat anymore. I remember a time when i would go in there and there would always be at least a couple of people talking. Over the past week, there have been some people inside, but no one is ever talking whether it be noon, or 6 pm, or 2-4 am. my question is, how come everyone quit coming in?

Go in :) I'm in there right now chatting. I'll always be there between 4:30 and 5:30.... and 8-9. Well some time between there.

Toder
03-27-2002, 04:40 PM
I'm in the Chat lounge alot and sometimes it does die down abit. I usually miss people who wanna chat because i'll be broswing in the forums or what not. So just make a sound if im in there and you wanna chat i'll be sure to respond.