PDA

View Full Version : vibration of controller

kanuter
03-27-2002, 02:04 PM
While playing gotham racing in a game shop i found the vibrations in the controller very poor is this better in other games or do you have to buy a force feedback controller for good vibrations?

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 02:06 PM
in some games, it's pretty heavy, like in Halo, when you go right up to those reactor things. in other games, it provides something to be wanted, but these are usually when there isn't that much reason to cause vibration.

kanuter
03-27-2002, 02:08 PM
and how are the vibrations in rallisport?

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 02:20 PM
never played it dude, sorry.

Xbox Owner
03-27-2002, 02:20 PM
In rallisport..i think its perfect JMO:D

l Maximus l
03-27-2002, 03:08 PM
In Rallisport, the vibration is nice! Because Rallisport Challenge has four different terrains to drive on - Tarmac, Gravel, Mud, and Ice, the vibration actually differs...also, it really gets crazy if you are side swiped or if you get in some sort of accident. Man! I love Rallisport! It's an amazing game!! :)

heartsxcarved
03-27-2002, 03:28 PM
If your looking for a real good time, put the controller in your crotch and play amped and keep falling.. talk about viberations..

CoMATOSE
03-27-2002, 06:15 PM
as i said in another topic during the crane sections of munches oddysee my controller rumbles sooo bad its really noisy its like....therrrrrrrrrrrrb therrrrrrrrrrrrrb therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb..........it feels really nice though:D

Toder
03-27-2002, 06:23 PM
In Rallisport i found the vibration of the controller actually helped me out when racing on the ice tracks. it made the turns alot easier.

J Dub
03-27-2002, 06:27 PM
The vibrations in Halo make me horny. :D

wweomaniac
03-27-2002, 08:45 PM
I really don't mind the vibrations no matter how weak or strong they are. You know you can get some sort of physical disease from the vibration?? I forget what they called it, but I read an article on it. They are coming out with electriv shock controllers to solve that problem.

No Fear 23
03-27-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
I really don't mind the vibrations no matter how weak or strong they are. You know you can get some sort of physical disease from the vibration?? I forget what they called it, but I read an article on it. They are coming out with electriv shock controllers to solve that problem.

well, not some disease, i heard about it too, it has to be somehing that can weaken the bones and casue joint injury.:(