PDA

View Full Version : What would you get!?!?!?!?

XboxAddict482
03-27-2002, 06:31 PM
Gunvalkyrie, Blood Omen 2, or Genma Onimusha!?!?

thunderkiss2k1
03-27-2002, 06:54 PM
I've already got Genma Onimusha, and I definitely recommend you make that your next game AFTER Blood Omen 2. I haven't gotten Gun Valkarie , but I more than likely will get it. Peace.

GRAVEDIGGER
03-27-2002, 09:05 PM
With no hesitation i can tell you that i would get
GENMA ONIMUSHA...simply because this game is off tha chain

No seriously this game is worth every penny spent on it...to understand what i'm trying to say one would have to experience Genma for oneself...its definately worth it:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

wweomaniac
03-28-2002, 03:20 PM
Blood omen sucks. I don't like it because the graphics aren't that great and their lips don't move. The blood sucking scenes are repetitive and its all about melee fighting rather than using guns. You'll hafta walk around hitting people. I don't like the game. I bought gunvalkyrie and I think its amazing. You can go check out my review.

VenoM
03-29-2002, 01:22 AM
well..i'll choose blood omen 2 since i already have genma and i heard gunv sucks and the controls are horrible....target shooting really isnt my fav type of games either.....blood omen has the great story.....and if ya never got into soul reaver then you dont know what you missed...i say go check it out....love it and i havnt played blood omen 2 yet but heard its still has the great story line and great voice acting which the soul reaver games had...if you dont know....blood omen and soul reaver are connected...so play soul reaver1 and 2 before blood omen 2 if you want to get a better feel for the game....and try blood omen 1 for ps1 which i didnt like really cause of its rpg style but still had a great story to back it up

linkycat
03-31-2002, 11:50 PM
By now you've probably picked one of these up...

I've got all three and without a doubt my first recommended is Gun Valkyrie. Games of this caliber just don't come along often. Genma is great too, just not really the same for me. You don't really get better at Genma as you go, it's just the same series of attacks over and over.

GV truly has to be mastered to be enjoyed. It's like the good ol' days of mario where you played the level so much that you could do it with your eyes closed 5 years later. GV will make you play a level again and again and again until you are satisfied with it.

Pick it up if you get the chance.

Halo Evolved
04-01-2002, 01:35 PM
I chse Blood Omen ][, and there are no guns in it big deal. they have a nice selection of weapons and "Dark Gifts" that you can aquire making the game very good. With the menton of the blood sucking getting repetative that isn't a valid arguement...that would be like me saying the sucking of the souls in Genma Onimusha was repetative or Shooting people in gun Valkyrie is annoying. Blood Omen ][ isn't all about Melee fighting.....there is a feature that allows for stealth kills (like in Tenchu) where you sneak up behind an unsuspecting fool and administer some final judgement. The game is great, large environments, alot of gameplay and cool stuff to do. I mean, if you don't wanna buy any of these titles because of this split decision just rent the 3 of them and enjoy them all-that would be the best thing to do.

FeelinDandy
04-02-2002, 02:52 AM
Genma is good but you can beat it in a long night session.. And yeah the Moves get a bit boring after a while.. however if in doubt of finding something to do in Genma.. Then head down to Hell and be engulfed!!!

xbaaddict
04-02-2002, 07:57 AM
blood omen 2 is the shiz naz man...i bought this game and the gameplay is awsome im on the last chapter, this would definetaly be my pick here!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: