PDA

View Full Version : I got my new magazine for OXM

rr9597
03-27-2002, 06:33 PM
Sweet, superman, 10 pges, looks great. Also stuff on demo CD for it. Lots of new stuff and some old. Demos on disc are okay, no really that are bone chilling. Played Gunvalkyrie hard to direct player but still good graphics. U got to check it out, Mines the may edition. Dont know why I get it so early. Lots of Great reviews. Mission Impossible, POW camps, tons of other stuff, inline skating game, but thats all. ne one else got it?

CoMATOSE
03-27-2002, 06:59 PM
which version do u have cause if its the uk one could u tell wot demos r on it

GRAVEDIGGER
03-27-2002, 07:05 PM
Dam...you got your edition quite early man...but anyways how does the Superman game look?...does it look like it will survive?

BTW, Welcome to XBA forums CoMATOSE:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

CyberBOMB
03-27-2002, 07:28 PM
I just got my first OXM today and it was pretty good but the demo disc sucked. I bought one with Tony Hawk on the cover and it had more demos. Jeeez Gun Valkarye sucks bad. Rallisport is good though. Superman video is hella sweet but why does he have an over exagerrated amount of shadows? jeez i dont look like that in real life. It looks like someone is constantly hitting him with a spotlight. Thats the only thing that makes the game look ***. Bring on the Free Flight mode!

Frostberg
03-27-2002, 07:32 PM
I think Im gonna buy Rallisport soon...I am not really sure though because im not a big Rally fan, but I hear that doesnt matter...except I already preordered Mirrorwind, but I dont think I can wait another month for a new game...