PDA

View Full Version : Burning Rangers out there?

Afro Aura
03-27-2002, 08:05 PM
If your a fan of the Saturn game I would suggest you better get your hands on Gun Valkyrie for the return, the graphics are gorgeous I would but them on par with Dead or Alive 3, the sound of the bugs when your around them is pretty scary, the gameplay is fantastic (thats when you get used to the controls) yes I would recommend this to any Burning Rangers fans out there this game it the PHAT!!!:cool:

Ok I just bought it today and I'm loving it :D

TRUE_GAMER
03-27-2002, 11:39 PM
I played GV on the demo disc and I have to say it impressed me a lot and I will be getting it soon. I'll buy it used cause I'll bet some pansy will turn it in cause they can't handle it. It reminds me of Starship Troopers.

Muabdi'b
03-28-2002, 01:26 AM
Afro, thanks for the tip. I have always been happy with Sega games. I can't wait for the Demo.

E-Vader
03-28-2002, 06:22 AM
I'd love to see a new Guardian Heros game that had to be my fav on the Saturn.

Hmmmmm now where did I put the Saturn.

JJaX
03-28-2002, 11:25 AM
Im glad to see many people are enjoying GV. Im guessing its only for the hardcore and the weak should go back to playing NFL fever and wreckless.

Ive heard nothing but good things about Burning rangers and mixed feelings about GV. But if GV = 'new burning rangers type game; its gotta be good. My type of game! Im gonna have to rent this game tonight and post my thoughts tomorrow.