PDA

View Full Version : The Circle of Twelve

Yolo
03-27-2002, 08:26 PM
What is this Circle of Twelve I keep seeing?

- A (soon to be Bungie official chapter) group of Halo'ers who gather every Monday night and play Halo until the wee hours of the morning. Huckleberry, Mantis and myself are currently the only XBA attenders, but soon others will find there way. We always keep our door open to anybody (hopefully with some skill). But spirit meter feeders are welcome; although they soon end up rolled up in the fetal position somewhere in the house. We also enjoy some food, and maybe a tasty libation now and then. On lucky (read nice weather) nights, one might catch a nice conversation over a pipe on the back deck.

You want in? You'll just have to show up. Of course there is the hazing process. But there isn't enough space on this server to go into that...

Red Wraith
03-27-2002, 09:55 PM
The circle is sacred! We shall be decending upon XBA in the weeks to come. Consider yourself warned.

Tiger
03-27-2002, 10:46 PM
Hi Jeff! Hi Eric! Your alias are blown! Huckleberry told me about this board on Monday night. It's pretty cool.:) Sorry for the geeky reply. :)

Tiger

Huckleberry
03-28-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Red Wraith
The circle is sacred! We shall be decending upon XBA in the weeks to come. Consider yourself warned.

booty (that's red wraith's real nickname) be nice to the xba members...especially on your first post!

Yolo
03-28-2002, 06:15 PM
Greetings to Tiger & Red Wraith. Good to see you guys in yet another electronic forum!!!

jumper
03-29-2002, 12:59 AM
If you haven't seen me in other threads, here I am.

See the logos. They are for CO2 members to use. The larger is at http://homepage.mac.com/mattheldman/circleof12.gif . The avtar is smaller and fits perfectly.

We are discussing options for adjustments to it so if you have any suggestions include them in a post or email me with them. Huckleberry, I got your message and we'll talk about it.

Sit back and get a lung full of CO12.

jumper
03-29-2002, 11:19 AM
We are working on it. You can use it for now if you want but it will need to be replaced. If you don't know how to get it in your posts, email Huckleberry.

JJaX
03-29-2002, 01:59 PM
Id love to come down a teach you clowns how to smoke da Herb and play Halo. But Sorry, Im in Jersey.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 12:54 AM
It is here........................

We would love to tango with the circle of twelve in Halo:cool:

Fear the Brotherhood of the Undead:mad:

Huckleberry
04-02-2002, 02:36 AM
well, gravedigger...i'd love to have a match against you and the brotherhood. we're all in chicago, so grab your boyz and get on over here

Matthew 24:50-51 the Master will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will punish him, and put him with the hypocrites; there men will weep and gnash their teeth.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 05:33 PM
Lol..Nice one Huckleberry! Especially the quote from the good book!

It would be fun to challenge peeps in the XBA forums..and Huckleberry When microsoft unviels its online software and everything is up and running, what'd you say you and a few poor souls step up to the plate and take on the Brotherhood of the Undead??

Untill next time..:mad:

danger
04-04-2002, 01:16 AM
It looks like the "undead" circle of friends need a few more months to level up to the skill factor that they're going to be up against with us circle of twelve. Using the old "Wait for the on-line connections to come out" excuse. Likely story. We all here know who has the guts and who lacks. The best of luck to you,"undead." You're gonna need it.

Danger

Huckleberry
04-04-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by danger
It looks like the "undead" circle of friends need a few more months to level up to the skill factor that they're going to be up against with us circle of twelve. Using the old "Wait for the on-line connections to come out" excuse. Likely story. We all here know who has the guts and who lacks. The best of luck to you,"undead." You're gonna need it.

Danger

danger...be nice to the xba members...especially on your first post!

GRAVEDIGGER
04-04-2002, 10:57 PM
Well well well, Hello Danger, i see that you've just got here and already you becon to be buried?....Hmmm...well i'll let you slide seeing as how its your first post.

But on a serious note we would like to challenge the Circle of Twelve when XB-Online gets up and running for we fear noone, and to your comment of my using the old "Wait for the on-line connections to come out" well son, unless you are willing to fund our entire group with the connections necessary to get online, then silence should be your native language.

P.S. Notice that i dont put Circle of Twelve in quotations son, its called respect for another person/persons affiliation.

BTW, Welcome to XBA forums

Untill next time...:mad:

y2kash_14
04-05-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Huckleberry

danger...be nice to the xba members...especially on your first post!

He's right Danger, you don't wanna talk like that to the XBA members, especially Ninja Scroll, you definitley dont wanna mess with him, he's got ways with dealing with newbies.

OppiumNitrates
04-05-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Id love to come down a teach you clowns how to smoke da Herb and play Halo. But Sorry, Im in Jersey.

im in jersey and i would like the chance to show u what real herb is - and what a real jedi master of Halo does with his hands wraped around an xbox pad

Halo of Flies
04-05-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by danger

Danger
I'd just like to raise a few points.
1) The Brotherhood of the Undead wasn't started as anything to do with online gaming - it is just down to the fact that some people 'round here have a sense of humour.
2)You can't just barge in here and start dissing people like that, you just show yourself up.
3)I don't have a broadband connection but even with 56k I'm pretty hot on Q3, SOF etc. so don't talk about skill factor. And as for playing on LAN - I've NEVER lost to anyone.

So, lighten up and treat people with a bit of respect 'round here, OK?

GRAVEDIGGER
04-05-2002, 07:21 PM
My point exactly Halo of Flies, One was having an intelegent convo with good ol' Huckleberry and then here comes Danger..lol..i got nothing against the man,personally, but his attidude was a bit too blithe for his first post.

Huckleberry
04-06-2002, 12:06 AM
don't trouble yourself over danger, guys...it was his first time in here, and he just got a little excited. i'll take care of it on monday night...smack him around a bit.

he is a heck of playa, though...one of our best...but he's not been on here long enough to know that there are players as good or better. forgive the brashness...and like i said, i'll make sure to melee him a few dozen times on monday

Yolo
04-06-2002, 07:06 AM
Yeah we gotta work on the new guys. Apparently they didn't get that memo. Will go ahead and get them a copy of that, that would be great.

Exatox
04-06-2002, 07:46 AM
Well, I have started my group: "The Guardians of Paradise" and we would love to have a match with the CO12 and the Brotherhood sometime.

Yolo
04-06-2002, 08:49 AM
Yeah Exatox, I would love to start playing online. Unfortunately the DSL @ our house is not up to par, so to speak. Hopefully we will soon be able to do this and get to meet everyone with their game face on...

Halo of Flies
04-06-2002, 01:05 PM
don't trouble yourself over danger, guys...it was his first time in here, and he just got a little excited. i'll take care of it on monday night...smack him around a bit.
No problem Huckleberry, just that people with that kind of attitude wind me up. Thanks for being civil and in no way does his outburst change my opinion of your group.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Yea that'd be tytework Exatox, well we will definately have mad fun when microsoft establishes their network.

BTW, no Problem Huckleberry(and the rest of the Circle of Twelve), its all good:cool:

Englishguy
04-08-2002, 01:33 AM
Do you guys get out much?

Mantis
04-08-2002, 12:38 PM
Oh crap! Things are happening... Danger, be nice to the boys out here, they'll eat you alive (even though you don't mate with them first). Jumper, nice job on the new logo. Snaps to you! See you all tonight...
;)

Stiffy
04-08-2002, 03:15 PM
*bows before COT members and forum*

Good afternoon fellow Haloites! It's good to see the COT here, not to mention other gamers. Yes, this is my first post on XBA, however I've been an avid forum member on Team X-Box, (my handle being worst.name.ever) since January of 2001, and have been addicted to gaming my whole life. Can't wait to see the rest of the 12 tonight, as well as a few stragglers. I too apologize for Danger and his lack of temperament. He's hot headed, but dang it all he's a good player. Don't worry, we're keeping an eye on the boy.

Anywho, I'm a-lookin' forward to tonights CTF glories. Till then, later!

The Reverend
04-08-2002, 03:21 PM
Fellow CO12 members, honored forum users, hello. The Reverend is here and much like the majority of other CO12 members do appologize for Danger and his bold statements. The young man is learning form Huckleberry and will one day be able to hold his quick tongue and even quicker temper.

To my CO12 alumn, I say tonight is the night we "get it on....whoooo hooooo. If ya know what I'm sayin" See you at the regular time.

GRAVEDIGGER
04-08-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Englishguy
Do you guys get out much?

LOL..Were we suppose to be insulted in anyway?

haahaa..but in any case newbie, Welcome to XBA forums

And to Stiffy, and The Reverend, welcome to XBA forums.

Bobabutt Pirate
04-09-2002, 07:08 PM
Hey circle of twelve monkeys. It's the infamous Butt Pirate who loves to randomly tick you off by killing you. I am going to board your ship and sink it next monday, or fight along side all you Goonies. But remember, nobody *@&$ with the pirate.

Huckleberry
04-09-2002, 08:33 PM
if your game matched your mouth, we'd all be trembling...however, pirate, it does not, so maybe you had better start practicing w/all the other little mouths in your house, get yourself a team, and see if you can't beat something besides yourself!:o :o :o

Bobabutt Pirate
04-09-2002, 09:55 PM
If you recall Tombstone wannabe, the first game, half of our house, against all of your house. We ah...rocked you 5 to 2. Lookes like we're learnin your one level. Maybe you should try learnin somethin' besides Hang Em High, and try playin' us on another level and see whos tough. Or, lets all play paintball this spring. A game that does not require level memorization. But more of guts and chance. I still love ya guys and all. But I'd like to see you shoot your mouth off after a good hard day of what is the closest thing to real combat besides, real combat.

Tiger
04-09-2002, 11:01 PM
Now we've got people inroducing paintball as an alternative to Halo multiplayer?

Hey man, if you like paintball thats fine, but this is a HALO thread and thats how we settle the smacktalking around here. If your good enough to beat the current Circle of Twelve than you know where you can find us. Monday nights are always an open invitation for 8 on 8 action at Huckleberry's house. If you think your eight are good enough, bring it! If not, i've heard www.paintball.com has a real nice forum. :)

Tiger

Bobabutt Pirate
04-10-2002, 07:43 AM
Whats a matter Tiger, Chicken...

Stiffy
04-10-2002, 09:46 AM
Oh man, now we're using the "chicken" line as a form of intimidation?

Well, as long as we're in Kindergarten, does anyone wanna trade their pudding for my Fruit Roll-up?

Huckleberry
04-10-2002, 09:58 AM
hey, brent...i'm up for paintball. i've spent my time in the army and have owned guns, too...so in the immortal words of miles lane..."LET'S GET IT ON!!!"

btw, don't your pigtails get in the way when you're trying to shoot?

The Reverend
04-10-2002, 10:10 AM
Now now boys......let's take it easy here. First, Butt Pirate has a braid, not pigtail, and it is after Obe Wan. Second, Paintball sounds great and I have a bit of a gift certificate we can all use. I think it would be a great afternoon of fun. We should seriously set it up for next month on a Fri or Sat.....who's in?

Stiffy
04-10-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Bobabutt Pirate
If you recall Tombstone wannabe, the first game, half of our house, against all of your house. We ah...rocked you 5 to 2. Lookes like we're learnin your one level. Maybe you should try learnin somethin' besides Hang Em High, and try playin' us on another level and see whos tough. Or, lets all play paintball this spring. A game that does not require level memorization. But more of guts and chance. I still love ya guys and all. But I'd like to see you shoot your mouth off after a good hard day of what is the closest thing to real combat besides, real combat.

Well, as long as we're throwing out random challenges that really don't make sense, I challenge you all to raise a child. As I'm preparing for what is to come in two months, I'm seeing it takes more guts, chance, money, faith, love, trust, and strength than I ever imagined. So, go ahead, get married, and raise a kid, and see what REALLY is the closest thing to real combat besides real combat.

Stiffy
04-10-2002, 10:20 AM
By the way, that last post I wrote was PURELY out of sarcasm. I take no responsibility for anyone who gets anyone else knocked up. :D

And yes, I'm up for paintball, as long as I can substitute the actual paintballs with Beanie Weenies.

Yolo
04-10-2002, 10:29 AM
I see the Bartlett chapter is slowly gaining ranks here in XBA. Welcome, welcome, welcome. It is true that we do play hang 'em high all the time. Maybe we aren't as profiencent as the next guy on any other level. But give us 60 sec, and we'll figure it out. We can take a loss. But we'll use that loss to learn from our mistakes, and to gain victory over our enemies.

Why don't we devote next Mon to Blood Gulch? ...I am in awe that I just said that. 8 on 8 only though; we'll move to something else when we drop players.

Mantis
04-10-2002, 10:30 AM
Does paintball require running? Yeah, Manits doesn't run. However, I suggest we do it without pants, just to keep it interesting; that way Butt Pirate's braid won't be the only thing flapping in the breeze... :eek:

The Reverend
04-10-2002, 10:41 AM
Mantis......wonderfully hilarious.......but HELL NO!!!! And you don't have to run in paintball, just like in Halo, some need to stay back to protect the flag (unless we are playing center flag) You should try it at least once my dear

And Yolo, shock me shock me shock me....after the first game in Blood Gultch I thought you never wanted to play there again? I am for a few games there, and a few games at Hang'Em High like we normally do. I think it would be good to branch out a little.

Stiffy
04-10-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Mantis
Does paintball require running? Yeah, Manits doesn't run. However, I suggest we do it without pants, just to keep it interesting; that way Butt Pirate's braid won't be the only thing flapping in the breeze... :eek:

Well, I'll be honest, I won't have anything flapping...more like lightly bobbing. But that's ONLY BECAUSE IT'S COLD OUT! ...yeah, that's it.

Huckleberry
04-10-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Stiffy

Well, I'll be honest, I won't have anything flapping...more like lightly bobbing. But that's ONLY BECAUSE IT'S COLD OUT! ...yeah, that's it.

there'll be nothing of mine bobbing. i'm all for the no pants session, but fearing that my window for child-rearing is already nearly closed, i'll have a saucepan duct taped to my frontal loin area!

Mantis
04-10-2002, 11:19 AM
LOL...Best Huck ever! I think there's enough fire in those loins for another decade of trying, at least!

Stiffy
04-10-2002, 11:27 AM
Hmmm....good advice Huck.

*Takes out Tablespoon measurer, places it over unit*

Game on!

Glitch
04-10-2002, 05:02 PM
Hey there Circle of Twelve and others,
Just thought I would join and say hey to you all. This is my first post and unlike some others I am ending my trash talking ways. The CO12 is very talented. I have experienced "rueing the day" many times. But every night is more fun. See you guys next week!

Bobabutt Pirate
04-10-2002, 05:21 PM
Funny, I started talking about paintball to have a little fun with my pall Dingleberry...O.K...Huckleberry. Now everyone wants to play. It's amazing how much it pays off to be a smart a#$. So lets keep it up if good things keep commin' from it. By the way Val, their is no "N" in Brett. Then my nickname would be Bunt Pirate. Yeeaah No. Peace, Love and War. And in Halo, the greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to kill, and be killed in return. :D :cool: :)

jumper
04-10-2002, 07:17 PM
I just read through pages 2 and 3. Wow! There were so many things to comment on I lost track and forgot all I wanted to say. I'll try any way.

Butt Munch(hey, if he can change names), you can talk, but you need to bring more than that to the round.. er Circle table. We don't mind a challange, we don't mind smack, but when it comes from someone with the name Butt Pirate? Also, I'm not sure how I feel about the comment "I love you guys" coming from a pirater of butts. Oh well, its still fun having you join us and you are an ok player. See ya Monday. We know that deep down you want to be a member of the CO12.

I would have to agree with Stiffy when he says that raising a child can separate the WTFs from the boys. It can also shrivel your boys, speaking of cold paintball playing with no pants.:D

Mantis, paintball with out pants? Aren't teams usually shirts and skins? If it were to be a pantless day, Huckleberry, I think a cup might work for you. Just a hunch based on other sports players and what they wear.

To end, a general welcome to all. Even Buns of Steel.

By the way Buns, paintballing has been talked about here before. Maybe not in this thread but you can't have the credit for it.

Bobabutt Pirate
04-10-2002, 08:08 PM
I sign my e-mails Butt Munch. Nice try. I am the circle of one. Fear the Butt Pirate homophobe.:rolleyes: :p

jumper
04-10-2002, 08:58 PM
I sign my e-mails Butt Munch. Nice try. I am the circle of one. Fear the Butt Pirate homophobe.:rolleyes: :p

Hey, I don't consider it a try. I consider it accurate. Read you signature quote, there is no try.

And just to clarify, I never said I was scared of you.

Anything with Butt works for me

How about:

Roast ...
Pain in the...
...head
...cramp
...cheese
... out
"I'm a cigarette and my ...s in your mouth"
...on
...er
... kisser;)
... ugly
...s County GA
Beavis and ...head
"I like big ...s and I don't know why":D
... Ice www.butt-ice.com (http://www.butt-ice.com) :eek: hilarious
Kick ...

I should quit now.

:D :D :D

Bobabutt Pirate
04-10-2002, 09:31 PM
Your comments smell of fear. Fear of the Butt Munch, Butt Pirate, whatever.

jumper
04-10-2002, 10:39 PM
Wow, you must have one cutting edge browser there. I can't smell crap...oh sorry, no pun intended.

This is too much fun. Lets do it again sometime.

Bobabutt Pirate
04-11-2002, 07:48 AM
This is fun Jumper. Butt something for all of us from Chi-Town to ponder. We should get a friday aside, reserve a couple rooms at willow, ex. 392-360, get some extra LCD's and have a grand old time with two teams completly seperated, yet close enough to enjoy each others company. Imagine killing someone and hearing someone scream your call-sign from that far away. And being with your team, free to talk as loud as you want about what your gonna do. I say a friday because, as we all know, it's about the only day of the week we would be able to get those, or any set of two rooms. And it's close enough to a weekend for people to be able to make it. We'll have to talk about this, and paintball on monday. And Jumper, when you stick your hand in a pile of goo, that was once your own face, that is war.;) :p

The Reverend
04-11-2002, 08:46 AM
I am not sure I followed that entire banter back there, but the thing about a Friday at Willow sounds pretty cool. The only prob though is that of food and beverage (the good beverage that makes people think they are playing better than they actually are) I like the LCD, but is it worth it to miss out on the "beverage"? not sure on that one. What do you guys think?

Bobabutt Pirate
04-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Pick a designated driver, and drink before you come. Only those who can't handle stress nead alcohol to play Halo. So, realy, it's hardly an issue. Besides, no drinks may mean less anger. And if I recall, not everyone on monday nights drinks alcohol. :eek: :eek: ;)

The Reverend
04-11-2002, 04:31 PM
we don't drink because we are stressed or angry. I like certain types of beverage. And if I am going to be in one place for a long time (unless it is work) then I would like to have a few beers.....but not because I am stressed or angry. If you need to drink because you are stressed or angry we should talk sometime

Bobabutt Pirate
04-11-2002, 05:53 PM
I do not drink when I am stressed and it does not make me angry. YOU said it makes people think they are playing better than they are. That is the reason for my comments. You made it seem like it was a neccessary need in order to play Halo. Like it was reason enough not to play somewhere where alcohol is allowed. All I was realy saying is "Who Cares!". Like I said. Very few people actually drink on monday nights. In fact. More than half of the people their are drinkin' pop. So again. Beverage is hardly an issue compared to how cool it would be to play on four large screans in two large rooms. The idea of being able to have more people fit comfortably is also nice. Hell, you could have more than just one 16 player game going on. We have access to enough X-Boxes for that. Or we could even set up Gamecube or Dreamcast for people who don't wanna play Halo all night. Their are too many good reasons to do this. And only one dumb reason not to. :rolleyes: :)

The Reverend
04-11-2002, 05:58 PM
So then.......I propose the following

When: Friday April 26
Start time: 7:00 PM (or a little earlier for those who can make it)
End time: Hopefully not until the wee hours of the morn, or whenever you need to head out

Where: Willowcreek

What to bring: Any and all Xbox components; some snacks; some beverage; money for dinner/breakfast (there are restaurants close by that are open all night baby); a strong bladder and even stronger nerves; and as Yolo put it, a can of your favorite deodorant ant some asprin.

So who's in?

Bobabutt Pirate
04-11-2002, 06:08 PM
New fire laws in effect Rev. Building closes at 11 now by law. I might be able to butter up Larry and strike some sorta deal where that part of the building is the only part open for us who are their. No wonderers. But I don't think I'll be able to do this by the 26th. I threw out the idea to ponder for the near future. I guess I shoulda been more clear. :(

The Reverend
04-11-2002, 06:45 PM
*** FIRE CODES!

Mantis
04-11-2002, 08:12 PM
Yo, I'm in for sure. Who's hookin this all up, Rev?

And for the love, will you two stop bickering!!!!! CRAP!

Bobabutt Pirate
04-11-2002, 08:37 PM
Lets bicker Mantis. Come on, it will be Fun. Don't tell me not to bicker. I am a child trapped in a bohemians body. I was potty trained using cherry tomatoes.:D

jumper
04-11-2002, 09:05 PM
No. Really!!! I don't.

Yannie Boy
04-12-2002, 11:14 AM
what is the circle of thing????

Stiffy
04-12-2002, 11:22 AM
First off Chupacabra...that is some AWESOME artwork you've got going on in your signature! Secondly, The Circle of 12 is a dedicated group that meets every Monday night for some very serious Halo. We've also been known to do all day events as well. This Chicago group uses four tv's via LAN connection, and has about 20 visiting regularly (although this number seems to be increasing). So, Chupa, if you're ever in town and feel you need a little Capture The Flag medicine, please come join us!

Yolo
04-12-2002, 02:32 PM
It's seems as though looking at the view count on this thread, that between Bobabutts banter around here, and the fact that we've got one of the best girl player's around (although she doesn't have pink hair), we've just become the "Osbourne Thread" of the XBA. I'm just sayin'...

Bobabutt Pirate
04-12-2002, 05:29 PM
Yoloooo...oh Yooloooo....Spell boba for me. Not bobba, boba. Or else I'll start throwing ham in your yard. :rolleyes:

The Reverend
04-15-2002, 07:48 AM
Mantis.....sorry to say but I was informed by bubbabuttocks that he will need a little time to set up an all night deal. He was thinking of playing like 7PM to 11PM on a Friday night, not an allnighter like I suggested. Bolbojuejuehound there really messed with me. So when bubbastarks can get the ok from his boss, we will plan an event fot all of us. So be checking this site out. We'll either post the info here or give info of where to find the info so that the info can be found easily and quickly, the info that is.

See you all tonight!!!!!

Yolo
04-15-2002, 10:46 AM
For those on their way to tonight's "staff meeting". Please come with your offering of either tasty libations or something of the munchy persuasion.

Also, due to spring finally hitting the greater Chicagoland area, I say we set up a TV outside and have "drive-in Halo" tune your radios to 88.7 and bring all your friends in the trunk...

JJaX
04-17-2002, 11:36 AM
you guys wanna fly me to chicago, Ill play :D

Huckleberry
04-17-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
you guys wanna fly me to chicago, Ill play :D

jjax, if i was independently wealthy, i'd fly you and about 50 other xba members in here for a massive lan weekend...but since i'm not, we're just gonna plan the massive lan weekend, and whoever wants to scoot to chicago for it is more than welcome!

JJaX
04-19-2002, 01:13 PM

jjax, if i was independently wealthy, i'd fly you and about 50 other xba members in here for a massive lan weekend...but since i'm not, we're just gonna plan the massive lan weekend, and whoever wants to scoot to chicago for it is more than welcome!

Thats a pretty long haul for me....

Man, I wish there was a large group in my area that did this. You guys are lucky :(

Mantis
04-19-2002, 01:19 PM
JJaX, why don't you start a thread for people in your area and bring it on??!!

JJaX
04-19-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Mantis
JJaX, why don't you start a thread for people in your area and bring it on??!!

I live in a 2 bedroom apartment. 16 people would be a zoo. :eek:

GRAVEDIGGER
04-20-2002, 11:02 PM
Dam...this is quite the Halo Challenge Thread.

Things are really gonna get Interesting when XBOX Live is up and blasting.

Untill next time...mad:

The Reverend
04-25-2002, 09:49 AM
Can't wait to play against some other good Halo players like you Gravedigger

Stiffy
04-29-2002, 01:17 PM
Looking forward to another LAN party tonight, Circle of 12. I might be a little late, as I'm throwing a little Halo party at my office beforehand. There's a couple of newbies I work with that want to try Halo out without the pressure of being around the pro's.

Stiffy

The Reverend
04-29-2002, 01:41 PM
Come on Stiffy......we can always use a little Spirit Meter Feeder at the beginning of the night. I always say that the best way to learn is to just jump right in.

Stiffy
04-29-2002, 01:58 PM
Oh believe me, I agree. But these guys wanna be able to practice consistantly for at least one night so they have a fighting chance of staying in longer than one game.

The Reverend
04-29-2002, 02:13 PM
So you are going to whip up on em and then come over later?

Stiffy
04-29-2002, 02:23 PM
yea, I think this little shindig will last till around 7:30-ish...so I'll be there after that.

The Reverend
04-29-2002, 02:24 PM
will they be joining us after that? Just checking because if so I can maybe have my roomies bring over our other X-Box and a TV to set up downstairs or something

Stiffy
04-29-2002, 02:32 PM
Nope , it's just gonna be me...although I think a downstairs set up should be discussed given the number of people coming nowadays.

The Reverend
04-29-2002, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I agree. I was thinking about the possibility of people all pitching in for a TV or an extra X-Box....something like that so we can have an upstairs and downstairs thing

GRAVEDIGGER
05-03-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by The Reverend
Can't wait to play against some other good Halo players like you Gravedigger

Thanx for the probs Reverend, it will definately be an honor to compete and get to know the Circle of Twelve.