PDA

View Full Version : Help me out with games & CG

Dre
03-27-2002, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone..,

I need your help. You see.. I'm a huge fan of CG cutscenes in games... I just love em!

I've only come across Genma Onimusha on Xbox that had CG cutscenes. Are there any games I've missed that include CG cutscenes or any upcoming games you know about that have some in it?

Thanks everybody!
Dre

Crazy Joe
03-27-2002, 09:10 PM
DOA3 ending movies are CG, and beautiful at that.

Dre
03-27-2002, 10:03 PM
I agree about DoA3!

The intent of my post, sorry if it wasn't clearer, was to ask about CG in scenes that are present in a game to further progress a storyline. Like FFX or Genma Onimusha.

Lates

Crazy Joe
03-28-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Dre
I agree about DoA3!

The intent of my post, sorry if it wasn't clearer, was to ask about CG in scenes that are present in a game to further progress a storyline. Like FFX or Genma Onimusha.

Lates

oh sorry dude, my fault, you did say cutscenes. i don't really know of anything on Xbox that uses them.

Huckleberry
03-28-2002, 01:39 AM
dre, i don't think you're going to see as many on xbox as you may have on other systems. if you've watched the morrowind trailer, you'll see that the playable world is so beautiful and detailed that there's no need to insert full motion video cut scenes just to add visually to the game. more and more the game will just look like one solid full motion video clip.

i always loved how they looked in the ff series...just amazing how real they can make that stuff look, but it always seemed to me like i was doing as much watching as playing. now, w/xbox, we'll get the best of both worlds.

Afro Aura
03-28-2002, 05:44 AM
Dre you will find some in Silent Hill 2 but I have to say there sort of so...so... hmmm yes...ah..

Durden-XBA
03-28-2002, 05:54 AM
If you're a Lucas fan, try Starwars Starfighter: Special Edition.

Contains some very smooth scenes and really professional voice acting. *Nice*