PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for Generation 2 games!!!!!!!!!

JimmieDoogan
03-28-2002, 11:07 AM
If the first gen games look this good on Xbox, we truely are in for a treat. I think once devs have it down pat, we will some of the most amazing images ever. Afterall, Halo has already WOWed me to the point of no return. I can hardly look at any other games without clinching with disgust. Games coming that look amazing:

Brute Force (I know its first gen)
Duality
Project EGO
Crimson Skies
Superman
LotR (I know, but I'm a tool for Tolkien)

and this list goes on. I think they may even get Very CG quality by the end of the Xbox 1 era. I could hope they might come sooner than that, but realistically, we probably wont see such games til were ready to buy our Xbox2.

l Maximus l
03-28-2002, 11:12 AM
Unreal Championship!!! :D

JJaX
03-28-2002, 11:12 AM
Halo is by far the best xbox game. But theres plenty of room for improvement in every aspect. I know this, You know this, And Developers know this. Halo Set the new standard for FPS on a console, and there only gonna keep gettin better. I cant wait :D

GRAVEDIGGER
03-28-2002, 11:42 AM
Yea, definately there is no doubt that the games can only keep getting better, and i personally cant wait for the next installment of Halo:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

E Nomini Patri
03-28-2002, 11:58 AM
People are saying that Breed is going to be a rip-off of Halo, but, as far as I'm concerned, anything like Halo is going to be really fun! In Breed, you get to fly all sorts of aircraft and drive tanks and stuff! I saw the developers movie and the explosions were cool! This game is going to be a must buy!