PDA

View Full Version : Frostberg Is Da Man!!!

l Maximus l
03-28-2002, 02:02 PM
Check out the new siggy Frosty made for me! :D

Ninja Scroll
03-28-2002, 02:10 PM
Props to Frosty, dat siggy it tight, now what's up with dat Ninja Jubei siggy joint kid?:D Im your role model d@mmit!!!:cool:

DZNUTZ
03-28-2002, 02:11 PM
yea i was just commenting on another thread how cool that sig was.....hopefully gtaplaya is gonna hook me up with something ...

btw..frostberg..congrats to you and toder on winng a naki case.
y'all deffinately deserve it.

Frostberg
03-28-2002, 02:11 PM
np Maxy...

NJ, you always have a rotating NJ on your siggy...you need to keep it that way dawg!

LynxFX
03-28-2002, 02:12 PM
That is sweet Max.

Props to Frost!!!

fanofslipknotib
03-28-2002, 02:13 PM
That picture is sweet. Good job Frostberg!

l Maximus l
03-28-2002, 02:14 PM
Yes, Frosty! I already commented on the news section about the announcement that you won and stuff...but, I would also like to say "CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW NAKI CASE!!" Woo hoo!!

Hey, Frosty...should I change the disclaimer? :D

Ninja Scroll
03-28-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
np Maxy...

NJ, you always have a rotating NJ on your siggy...you need to keep it that way dawg!

So you like how I freshen up da infamous Jubei pics huh?
Or are you ducking me sunshine?:D

l Maximus l
03-28-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

So you like how I freshen up da infamous Jubei pics huh?
Or are you ducking me sunshine?:D

hehe...Dude, I agree with Frosty...I think it's awesome how you change your pics from time to time! :)

DZNUTZ
03-28-2002, 02:20 PM
yea ninja...u don't need a new sig..keep em the way they are andkeep changing em from time to time...>FRESSSSSSSSH

hey frosty....ya think ya might be willing to do a sig for me if gtaplaya decides not to?

sinizuh
03-28-2002, 02:24 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/archives/archives.php?News_ID=2066

When Maximus won his case, i called it that Frostberg would be the next winner...

Ninja Scroll
03-28-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

hehe...Dude, I agree with Frosty...I think it's awesome how you change your pics from time to time! :)

Thanks DZNUTZ & waximus jr. aka NJ's little side-kick!;)
About the words coming out of Homeys mouth. I think you should take out the "kill" word and add something funny,... I dont know,... like "I will make everyone play a copy of Kabuki Warrior if you.. yada, yada,.....) and change it once in awhile, know what I mean? Just a suggestion.
Siggy kicks ass!

l Maximus l
03-28-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by sinizuh
http://www.xboxaddict.com/archives/archives.php?News_ID=2066

When Maximus won his case, i called it that Frostberg would be the next winner...

Yeah!!! I remember that! Nice call, dude!! :D

DZNUTZ
03-28-2002, 02:29 PM
if thats the case....i'm predicting the next winner will be......................................................................drumroll please.............................................................................................. ..................................ME!!!!...it better work sinizuh:(

Ninja Scroll
03-28-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
if thats the case....i'm predicting the next winner will be......................................................................drumroll please.............................................................................................. ..................................ME!!!!...it better work sinizuh:(

LMAO!! :D Hope it works DZ!:)

Frostberg
03-28-2002, 02:42 PM
NJ, just do the stitch pic siggy like you have always been doing it

And NJ, the auote Homer is saying is actually from a real simpsons episode, except thread is room when homer says it...

Mission: Find Maxy a tricky disclamer has now started...gogogo!

E-Vader
03-28-2002, 02:44 PM
Getting back to the subject matter NICE sig Maximus hats off to Frostberg well done buddy.

Huckleberry
03-28-2002, 02:49 PM
Anyone who copies this picture will be subject to drinking an entire Keg without taking a breath!!

hey, max...this is making it MORE tempting to copy it...not less!

...unless, of course, the keg is keystone light...

E-Xbox
03-28-2002, 02:57 PM
yo
congrats frosty

n e one notice that now the regulars are winning now?
max..me...ninja...frosty.....

peace

l Maximus l
03-28-2002, 03:45 PM
Anyone have suggestions on what I should put as the disclaimer ont he bottom of my new siggy?! :confused:

Chr0nik
03-28-2002, 04:01 PM
Your new SIG scares me, those jagged teeth....:confused: :confused:

l Maximus l
03-28-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
Your new SIG scares me, those jagged teeth....:confused: :confused:

Sweet!!! Good point, dude!!! Maybe they should be razor sharp!! :D

Huckleberry
03-28-2002, 04:06 PM
i love the pic, max...great job, frostberg! i think it appropriately depicts how homer would feel if you went for his duff, duff lite, duff dry, raspberry duff, or his xbox!

Batman2372
03-28-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

If you ask me, that was the whole purpose of the contest, to get regular members in here posting and contributing to reviews, etc. Those that have been doing that have been rewarded, and that's just super-cool.

Brevity
03-29-2002, 11:01 PM
Oh me next, me next, I wana pic and to win, so NUTZ pick me or guess me and then Frost must make me a sig,,only mine will be harder first ya gotta find something to do w/ my name or not. haha Great job Frosty:)

Plewis
03-29-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
yo
congrats frosty

max..me...ninja...frosty.....

peace

hey I won the first day... are you calling me... um... a not-regular:o