PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a Renegade

Afro Aura
03-28-2002, 03:12 PM
Can someone tell me is "Command & Conquer: Renegade" coming to the XBOX as I've been playing this game at my friends house and I have to say it looks pretty goooood, the reason why I'm asking it that I'd rather sit in front of my large TV in comfort than sit in a chair staring at a 17" monitor :)

yall
03-28-2002, 03:25 PM
Hey Afro,
I've been told Renegade will be coming out for the xbox (in these forums in fact!) but I have heard no real news supporting or confirming that rumor. I too would like to see that game ported over to the xbox, but I have heard its system requirements are very steep, causing slow downs on all but the fastest of computers.

l Maximus l
03-28-2002, 03:27 PM
Are you referring to Half Life 2? If so, it's coming! :)

Bretzky
03-28-2002, 03:46 PM
I think you read wrong Maximus. He's talking about Command and Conquer : Renegade. But I am looking forward to Half-life 2.

Also I haven't heard of Renegade coming to the Xbox but you never know considering comp. games can be easily converted into Xbox games.

Afro Aura
03-28-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by yall
Hey Afro,
I've been told Renegade will be coming out for the xbox (in these forums in fact!) but I have heard no real news supporting or confirming that rumor. I too would like to see that game ported over to the xbox, but I have heard its system requirements are very steep, causing slow downs on all but the fastest of computers.
oooh nooo!!!!
I hope they can sort that out on the XBOX because if this game can be done properly this would take Halo into 2nd place

VenoM
03-29-2002, 01:10 AM
probably....have it for the pc but cant play it :( until i get a better supped up computer...computer and video card sucks...well its alright but i just need a new one....350 mhz is ancient now

GokuX
03-29-2002, 01:14 AM
Is it similar to Tribes 2? I only read a quick description of it.

Spike Minoda
03-29-2002, 01:49 AM
I's gettin it if it be coming out. IF it comes out. I think it is. Gamespot has a list of games and it is in there I think. no guaranteeeees

E-Vader
03-29-2002, 04:57 AM
I've got C&C Renegade on the PC and the game is just awsome, some of the game physics are are little bit awkward, but if it comes to the Xbox I think I'll get it again.(BIG SCREEN)

And what is it with people saying that you need a high spec PC to play it my PC handles it like a dream at full 1020x768 res and all the detail turned on and its only a P3 933Mhz.