PDA

View Full Version : Just finished playing Gunvalkyrie Demo WOW!

Laxeph
03-28-2002, 03:21 PM
This is a great game. I think that the controls are ok too. They are great, but thats because I have been spoiled by Halo. I think that I am going to buy this game. I hope the multiplayers good. I would recomend this to anyone.

JJaX
03-28-2002, 03:27 PM
Man! I really want this game now! But my latest OXB has not come yet :(

I wanna test it myself 1st ya know!!?

Laxeph
03-28-2002, 03:33 PM
I know what your saying. I would definatly rent it. It seems like a game that most people would like, but there are always those one or two that hate a game. I would compare this to Jet Force Gemini for N64.

Bretzky
03-28-2002, 03:35 PM
Yes Laxeph I agree that GUNVALKYRIE is an awesome game. The controls aren't that hard to master. Great graphics and some fast paced action filled gameplay. I'm currently playing the rental right now and if there is one thing wrong with it it's this level I'm on. The cavern ( can't remember name ) where you have to jump on many platforms to get to the top of the cave. It's really tough.
Oh and there isn't any multiplayer in the game sorry about that if you haven't found out yet.
:(
I don't think it distracts from the great game though. ;) ;) ;)

MOlsen
03-28-2002, 05:43 PM
I'm of the same opinion. I love the game, but it is hard. I'm going to buy it the moment I get the cash. But I sure wish it had multiplayer included!

Afro Aura
03-28-2002, 06:02 PM
sorry dudes theres not multiplayer options on there unless you want the choice between girl or boy thats is!!

This game is awesome it took me sometime to get to the level of the demo play, OK I'm not there now but I will be soon I don't know why these people put this game down just for the controls stupid really all you need is time to get used to the controls once done your laughing, unless your a pussie ass boy who doesn't know that practice makes perfect

DIGITAL
03-28-2002, 06:23 PM
yeah i liked the demo 2 ,i thought the controlles would be hard but i picked it up easy an im not the greatest gamer

VenoM
03-29-2002, 01:02 AM
heard the game sucks and the controls suck

Spike Minoda
03-29-2002, 02:18 AM
should i rent or go straight ahead and nuy this one? i don't kn ow all the fatures yet...

JJaX
03-29-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
should i rent or go straight ahead and nuy this one? i don't kn ow all the fatures yet...

Id rent it 1st!

I rented it last night and this game is tight as hell.
Its fast paced, requires skillz and the graphics and frame rate are silky smooth. Im on like level 6 right now (the 3 stages you can pick after the 1st boss battle)

I finished valley 3 with 9 seconds left, My heart was racing. If i didnt just buy blood omen 2 i would pick this game up. It offers challenging and fun game play. (sweaty palms too :D )

The story is a tad bit confusing, But id give it a 8.5/10!

BDHES
03-29-2002, 11:55 AM
Man..I just posted in the "Official" thread...This game is fantastic! The only other Xbox game that grabbed me this hard was/is Halo. I catch myself still just jet-packin' around to see the sights...and the sound just blows me away!...

I have a little different philosophy on buying games than most...Even if I buy a game and it turns out to be short...(Max Payne)...Goofy..(Fusion Frenzy)...A little slow...(Azurik)..I still love them...Just depends on what mood I'm in at the time as to what game I"m going to plug into the silky smooth Xbox...
GunValkyrie is well worth the 50 bones you shell out to pick it up...and if you liked Metroid as much as I did on the SNES...Then this is a definate MUST own for you...I just hope that it runs as long as Metroid did...Think I lost about 4 months of my life to that game..*no regrets though* :D

Adios fellow addicts!
BDHES

Woocifer
04-01-2002, 03:38 PM
I'm very interested in this game, but I'm concerned about the length of it. I read there are 10 levels and 5 bosses...sounds a tiny bit short.

Am I going to be finishing this in a week or what? And I know that there are replay things where you try to increase your efficiency and such...I'm not too big on that. I'm more interested in the game and playing it and progressing rather than 'I beat this level in less that 2 minutes'...

what is the average time spent on a level for you guys?

Any insight, other than 'I SHOULD BUY THIS GAME' would be helpful hehehe

GRAVEDIGGER
04-02-2002, 03:58 PM
Yea, the game looks interesting, but its not something that i'd wanna buy right away, so i'll probaly give it a rental to see what the deal is with it...
Question for the peeps who have played this game..why does it look so conjested??

Untill next time...:mad:

cornflake
04-02-2002, 04:10 PM
so is it or is it not multiplayer?