Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Halo 2 This Year...............

Default No Halo 2 This Year...............

R.I.P. DZNUTZ

well i guess it all up to fable to save the holiday season then!!!

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i doubt fable will make it this year either.

Member on the run

They've said for a while that Fable probably wouldn't come out this year.

grrrrrrrrr.....ah well I was wondering how they would pull this game off for 2003... still grrr. Anyways aren't we getting Half Life 2 in 2003? I hope they show this game off at E3, it just might make me forget about Halo 2 for awhile.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Originally posted by Xbox Owner
    oh well. i can wait.
    Like xbox Owner said I also can wait but I just hope they don't take too long.

yea. id rather have them take their time and make an awesome game. then rush it and have it be not so good or something

The Frew-its of the Devil

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm crying, but it will still be the bawm. They just better do annual subscriptions, none of that stupid monthly crap. I wouldn't even want to do tri monthly... YEARLY ONLY!!! HALO 2... sigh... figures...
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

well...hopefully it wont take TOO much longer, but still with games like KOTOR, DOOM III, HALF-LIFE 2, and others out this year it's not so bad to delay HALO 2

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

Well, its ok I guess.....its just going to make the game better.
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

i have absolutely no problem with this whatso-ever. I knew this wasnt enough time from the beggining, if it were to be the truly epic game they claimed it would be.

Anyone remember enclave? remeber how great that was going to be until they yanked the counter-strike-esque team based multiplayer?

ya.

I'd rather they take their sweet time than pull out a half assed game, so it sells a lot through out the holiday season.

Good lookin' out bungie, im glad you have the guts to say " We want a good game out there, more than we want the damn money".
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Gamerscore Whore

Hmm, where are the guys that complain about titles being delayed? LOL!

Yo Jimmie, Bungie will definitely not make it a monthly subscrption price. They're smart enough not to do that. It'll be the annual, like all other games should be.

As long as they are taking their time and making it the best possible, I will be happy. They could quite possibly be making the best game ever made right now, I think it is worth waiting for.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

how many games have to be delayed for xbox?Microsoft should start using its head and stop so many games theres no many great games that can make xbox a better console than all others and the xbox has only a few years to show how good it is

Originally posted by xboxinstinct
    how many games have to be delayed for xbox?Microsoft should start using its head and stop so many games theres no many great games that can make xbox a better console than all others and the xbox has only a few years to show how good it is
    Shut up noob. It takes time for quality games. Bungie has YOU in mind making this game. They think about what the fans of halo would like. Not what they want or what would take the shortest amount of time (i.e.; EA). Bungie isn't going to cut corners on this game. They had to cut about 15% out of halo 1 for the launch deadline. Bunge wants to have the best game possible. That takes time. So quit being a Pu$$y and wait.

oh and go back to 2nd grade and try to learn some grammer instead of spanking of to image of the ugly ass girl sitting next to you.
    Last edited by XBOX MSSC; 03-07-2003 at 06:00 PM.
    XBOX MSSC
    Hidden Content
    I'm back...for now...

im not a noob i know bungie has to delay it for quality. But the delay of the game reminded me of how many games get delayed from microsoft i think ur the noob for calling me that and not even understand were i was coming from f u

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

My bad starwars, though it's not stated, I ment that XBL should stay annual... My bad... i should have said that. I hope bungie doesn't even charge for H2O (Halo 2 Online, AWSOME EH?)!!!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

ur a b**tch for talking junk u dumb fat fanboy nerd bas**rd

Thread Information