Poll: What RPG do you want the MOST??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which RPG are you most anticipating???

Default Which RPG are you most anticipating???

The RPGs that are coming out on XBOX are all being hyped up. they all claim to deliver realism and "revolutionize" gaming.

I know that I can't wait for Morrowind or Project Ego... What aboot you?

cant decide

I can understand. The only one I find hard to like is Phantasy Star online. I don't care how interactive it can be, I just don't like the graphics. i understand that this was a hit for DC, but I don't think that this will survive Project Ego or Morrowind when it comes out even though it has the added benefits of playing online.

Here in Utopia harmful things such as cars and Barny are no more. All who are worthy recive an Xbox, all others must buy any of the other unworthy systems such as PS9!

I...Want....Them..ALL.....
    NOW!!!!
    Hidden Content
    think about it...
    an
    Xtremely Big Outrageous Xtravagant Worior
    will kill a
    Pathetic Slimeball... even when there are 2 of them....
    not to mention obliterate a
    Groaning, Aching, Miserable Elf, a Completely Unworthy Being, Everyday
    Hidden Content

u cant compare single player RPGS to online RPGS. they are both good in their own ways

I was really excited for tes3 and pe, but now that there is news of pe only being 20 hours, tes3 is at the top of my hype meter. A close second is KOTR after last months OXM.

There should be just enough time between the launch of the two to enjoy tes3 and then move right on to KOTR. Should be a great year for RPG.

Default the games to short.

You know... now I'm not really that hyped about Project Ego that much anymore. It should only take 20 hours to finish say the developers. I was hoping that it would take maybe 40-60 hours, and it would be a game to play when I have nothing else to do.

If I had a choice, I would change it to Morrowind. Too bad.

Does anyone know how long it took to totally beat FFX on PS2??

I think in the 40-60 hr range.

Im waiting on KOTR and morrowind. I really dont find ego that interesting. However isnt that peter monelax guy doing it

Originally posted by cyclaud
    Im waiting on KOTR and morrowind. I really dont find ego that interesting. However isnt that peter monelax guy doing it
    yes he is

Here in Utopia harmful things such as cars and Barny are no more. All who are worthy recive an Xbox, all others must buy any of the other unworthy systems such as PS9!

wel, that is the min. right? so it could take 40-60 if you linger and do the side quests...
    Hidden Content
    think about it...
    an
    Xtremely Big Outrageous Xtravagant Worior
    will kill a
    Pathetic Slimeball... even when there are 2 of them....
    not to mention obliterate a
    Groaning, Aching, Miserable Elf, a Completely Unworthy Being, Everyday
    Hidden Content

To be honest, I am most anticipating whatever RPG comes out first so a can FINALLY play an RPG on the XBOX. I can't stand the wait any longer. Just one please. Can't win RPG of the year if it never comes out right?
    trojan

Originally posted by tech
    To be honest, I am most anticipating whatever RPG comes out first so a can FINALLY play an RPG on the XBOX. I can't stand the wait any longer. Just one please. Can't win RPG of the year if it never comes out right?
    True.. the current RPGs on XBOX really aren't that fun to play. They aren't first person and lack action. By "the current RPGs on XBOX", I mean nightcaster, Blood Omen 2, and Azurik. If you can even consider Azurik to be a video game in the first place.

Originally posted by wwfomaniac

True.. the current RPGs on XBOX really aren't that fun to play. They aren't first person and lack action. By "the current RPGs on XBOX", I mean nightcaster, Blood Omen 2, and Azurik. If you can even consider Azurik to be a video game in the first place.
    I have to disagree with you. Azurik is a fabalous game. People just don't give it the time it deserves. I have been playing this game non stop for the last 2 weeks.

I haven't played Azuril yet, I've only seen a demo movie of it, so I can't really judge it. I am most waiting for Shenmue II, since I liked the first Shenmue on DC a lot. But I'm also going to get Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and Star Wars: KOTOR as well. There are going to be a lot of good RPGs on the Xbox.

you guys think Morrowind will come out in May or April 29??

I see a lot of sites changing the release date to May (ie. xbox.com).

Originally posted by wwfomaniac
    you guys think Morrowind will come out in May or April 29??

I see a lot of sites changing the release date to May (ie. xbox.com).
    in may, 3 weeks ago, bethesda updated the official faq and it states release in may.

maybe it will go gold on april 29th

The great Morrowind is coming to the great xbox on May 16!!!!!

Man I can wait!!!!! Im gonna be at the doors when the store opens!!!!

Peace

Which RPG am I most anticipating.. hmmm.. good question. Although there are 3 answers.

Morrowind, Star Wars: KOTOR and Project Ego. I will probably check out Shenmue 2 but I believe the 3 first titles I named will consume most of my gaming time.

Only roughly 2 weeks now before the first real Xbox RPG is released.. can't wait!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information