Poll: If the rumor about online games is true, would you pay $14.99 a month to play?

Thread: If the rumor about online games is true, would you pay $14.99 a month to play?

Arrow If the rumor about online games is true, would you pay $14.99 a month to play?

Please vote. I definitely would not pay. $14.99 a month is $179.88 a year. Microsoft would be getting millions. Do they really need to charge that much? I would rather just play PC games. Please respond to this as if the rumor was true. And say why or why not you would pay.

Default How many do we need!!!!

How many threads do we need of this?

Gosh....

Just let MS official announce their online fee!!!!
    No way in hell will you get my Xbox.

No way in hell will the Xbox fail!!

This topic has been discussed to death and has a very long thread here.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Well Sorry! I know it was listed many times before, but there was never a poll so I made one.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Actually, I'm glad you put a poll on this thread...that makes it so much nicer. I mean, yes, I read every post, believe it or not...and in the last thread, I read all of them...but, I certainly didn't create a man-made chart and do a bunch of chicken scratches to see what the overall feedback was

I voted yes, by the way, however, I think that Microsoft will only charge $9.99. That's my opinion only, though. The rumor that it will be $14.99 was started by an Executive of Nintendo of America...therefore, I hardly take it very seriously. Time will tell what the real rate is going to be

Ha!! I didn't even notice the poll part.

*smacks head* Doh!

Anyway I voted no. Online gaming isn't worth $14.95 a month as is. If it is that much or anything above $5 a month I will stick to online gaming on the PC and continue playing the Xbox how I am now.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information