Thread: What was your April Fools joke?

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

Default What was your April Fools joke?

i put dog food in the captain crunch peanut butter stuff and my brother ate it when he came over this morning to play halo! He did not know the difference! What a pig.

Im gonna take a dump on Shererboats Pillow. But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

THATS FOR SHOOSHING ME EVERYTIME A SPYKIDS COMMERCIAL WAS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 04-01-2002 at 12:34 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I haven't done anything yet, however, my wife woke me up this morning, when I was completely asleep, and told me that there was 6 inches of snow outside!! I jumped out of the bed as if I was completely awake and looked outside only to see a nice new spring day! She got me!

Im gonna put that clear cling wrap on the toilet...ohhh I cant wait. And the next I do time to time for funn,. I call some friends to play Halo then, B4 they get there I get on the roof w/ a bucket of **** and water and I poor it on them. I usually get punched but oh well I cant feel it for all the laughing I do.

DL I am playing again tonight, seeya and after that last game I played 2 more of two v me and killed the guys 7 to 50 then 14 to 25. I am moving my rank of 1-10 up to nine. What do you think? Max play tonight or find me later in the week. Soory if this hurts your post DL.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

nothing so far today...but some of my past pranks have been... calling my mom and telling her i was in jail (ya gotta do something people find easy to belive ) and last year.. i played one on my cuz...who i happen to work with. ya see he is eXtremely anal about his work space...u move a pad of post its 1 cm and he'll freak!! no JOKE...most anal i've seen.....so i decided to flip everything on his desk and walls upside down and backwards...needless to say he wasn't to happy and didn't really work that day. i know MAD jokes though....from innocent ones to down right nasty...so if ya need some ideas...just respond or p.m. ( i used to read a site daily that would lists tons of practical jokes...some are down right hilarious and mean....)

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

Brevity only beat me because of lag last night. i was in a scorpion and he came up behind me in a ghost. i turned towards him and i pullde the trigger. but i was dead already. i couldn't move.

Thread Information