Thread: xbox codes

Default xbox codes

okay since all or most of the codes for our xbox games are different from the codes on other systems i am asking for my xba family to give any codes they have found for thps3, knock out kings, and 007. i already have the codes for thps- roll it
    weeadirt

if you have any other codes for these 3 games i would appreciate it alot if you would share them with us all.

thanks
    wu

Hidden Content I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. Hidden Content

Default Re: xbox codes

Originally posted by Wu3000
    okay since all or most of the codes for our xbox games are different from the codes on other systems i am asking for my xba family to give any codes they have found for thps3, knock out kings, and 007. i already have the codes for thps- roll it
    weeadirt

if you have any other codes for these 3 games i would appreciate it alot if you would share them with us all.

thanks
    wu
    What do those THPS3 codes do?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

probably unlock all levels, characters, and cheat menu...such as tinyskater,moon physics,snowboard....etc etc etc

Thread Information