Alright, now I know Microsoft is really rich and so is Bill Gates but would a money hungry company like MS make a system that they’re losing money on??? Like really, I've been surfing around these threads and I've come across lots of people that say Microsoft is losing 100 to 150 dollars American on every Xbox console they sell. I find this very hard to believe. Is it just me or does this not seem right, An intelligent company like Microsoft comes into the console war to lose money??? Or do they gain this back from selling games, DVD Kits and/or controllers??? I mean if this is true Sony has truly won this war.......They are selling their console as the same price as Microsoft’s and the Xbox probably takes a lot more money to make then the PoS2!!! I also came across some news yesterday that later in the year Microsoft and Sony are going to drop their console prices and compete on whose system is more affordable!!!! This would kill Microsoft even more!!! I’ve also heard that Bill Gates is running into some trouble with his money.......This COULD (I’m not positive on this one, I’m actually probably wrong!!!) be linked to the Xbox, and the way I see it, Xbox won’t have a long and healthy life if MS is losing money like this due to the Xbox.........But don’t I deserve a console that will have a long and healthy life!?!?!?!? After all I did pay $459 Canadian to get it!!!!

Well I hope I’m wrong and that this post was just a waste of everyone’s time. I hope Microsoft isn’t losing money and that the Xbox will have a strong and healthy life. When will everyone realize that the Xbox is truly the best system??? Anyways even if they don’t THINK Xbox is the best....We know it is, Because we belong to an Elite Group of gamers.........The Xboxers!!!!!!!!

Peace