Thread: PGR no fun any more!

Default PGR no fun any more!

There is entirely way to many rain course.. I'm getting to the point I don't even want this game in my collection anymore!

Default Re: PGR no fun any more!

Originally posted by Bakeman
    There is entirely way to many rain course.. I'm getting to the point I don't even want this game in my collection anymore!
    What makes you say that..IN "REAL LIFE" when it rains what do you do?Pullover!?.So it rains whats the big idea.Just use a AWD or a 4WD car and you will have NO PROBLEM.You know you can change the it,only in time trials
    Hidden Content Sig. was made by XBOXMIKE

LOL no I don't pull over, but I'm also not trying to race around....

I was just very upset with the game last night.. I hit that part of them game where it feels impossible. It was sooo easy.. then BAM! Hard.....

And I really haven't ever liked rain racing ever, and was wishing there wasn't as many rain courses... not to mention you can't see all the pretty gaphics.. all ya see is headlights and water... I need more!

What i think you need a fast car or fast memmory.The rain does not bug me for one reason.When i race in the rain i do not have to look at the map or the road.I have the map,all the turns,etc., in my head.Try to learn the track instead of racing it.If that do not work then use the mini or a 4WD or AWD car
    "Speed kills,Speed does not kill if you can control the car."If you have to,drive slow so u do not kill ur car.Also do not look AT YOUR CAR!LOOK AHEAD
    Hidden Content Sig. was made by XBOXMIKE

The rain just adds an extra challenge, especially with the RWD cars It's only when the CPU cars nudge you in the middle of a turn, sending you spinning for the walls, that I get annoyed with the game...

Thread Information