Thread: Jet Set Radio Future, is it what it was expected to be?

Default Jet Set Radio Future, is it what it was expected to be?

For Easter, I recieved Jet Set Radio Future. I didn't really think that the game was going to be all that good. But after playing it, I realized that this game was really really good. And it's not like any other game either. It takes some time and some practice to figure out how and what to do with a few things. And I never expected that you could unlock people, which made the game even cooler. What do you guies think?

blub blub blub

Absolutely...I picked it up the day it came out and I'm still playing it pretty hard...it is a really cool game. Check out Smilebit's other game - Gunvalkyrie....it too is really different plus it's not a walk in the park to play either. Love 'em both!

JSRF is an awesome game. At first I wasn't sure what to expect. I went out on a limb to buy it, but I am glad I did.

Thumbs up

I dont own JSFR on Xbox, but I do own the Dreamcast version of the first game and I thought it was pretty cool even though I dont care for the Tony Hawk extreme type of games.

JSF is soooo different from the others, it's just that d@mn original and fun.
    Hey, anything that's got to do with avoiding the pigs (cops) is cool with me!

Everyone in the XBA's seems to like the game, I might even give it a shot after I finish with GUNVALKYRIE!!

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

What's amazing is that it not only plays a lot differently from the original, but is also better in many ways. I, for one, am just amazed at the sheer size of the city. My only gripe, not enough guitar vader tunes.

Default yeah

even though magazines gave it a 7.5 on average it is a really great game. I'm gonna buy it this weekend.
    Testing otu a sig by the way for another forum

Thread Information