Dont get me wrong. PLaying halo online is a great thing to do and everyone should try it. But im just fed up with everyones attitude on gamespy.

"NO one can beat me!"
"Im undeafeted!"
"WE ARE THE BEST!"

People have to realize that the host always will have an advantage online. But even if you let them host and you still Stomp there ass they call you a cheater and curse you out. Im tired of this immaturity on gamespy. Its full of egotistic little punks that cant except the fact that theres better people out there.

So then we tried out xboxconnector and went on IRC to #XBC.
I thought it was cool, but then i began to talk to a admin there. I know he plays all the time and he's good. But JJaX Laid the smack down on his candy ass and he banned us. Real mature Right? Claiming were rocket whores, Well the rockets in the freaking game why shouldnt i use it? But after some talking we got unbanned and whooped his ass again. (keep in mind he was hosting too)

Kept crying about how were cheap. Hey, I play the game to win man......

So from here on out, Im not playing anyone unless they know me from XBA or they are cool dudes.

But bewarned, 75% people out there host games and make the rules where 0 ping will dominate (sniping is almost useless with 150 ping). But even when they still get stomped by my me and my squad they start crying that were cheap. How is beating them in there own game cheap????

And if you do play on gamespy and youkick ass when you host, Let them host a game too and see what happens. Determine the better player by point spread afterwards.........

Im just fed up with sore losers....Suck it up.