Thread: Dead to Rights

Default Dead to Rights

Has anyone heard anything about this game. I bought the seconds issue of XBN that has a large feature on this game. I think that it sounds sweet. Anyone else feel this way. Anyone know when it will be in stores?
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

GRAVEDIGGER

Default .......

Oh yea definately, i read the article in XBN also, and from what i've gathered, this game is gonna kick some serious ass within its genre!
    And i like the freedom that you will have, like the choice of being more stealth oriented or simply kick-the-doors-in gunz-a-blazin' Matrix style! (preffered)
    ..all i know about the release is that it should come out some time this summer.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoke

This game has is so deep that it cannot be put into a single genre. I am gonna get it as soon as it hits the shelves.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Yup..

Yea i feel ya man, as soon as it hits shelves i'll be picking it up, i strongly believe that this game is going to be epic simply because of the fact that its going to be emersive and yet it will still alow you to whop folks up freely! and play lil minnigames within the game a-la shenmue, and yet they say that the game will have a lot more than blazin' guns, meaning a whole lotta physical ass whoppins..lol..oh yea..this is gonna be good

Untill next time...

Thread Information