Thread: I ripped the VOB file off the XBOX!

Smile I ripped the VOB file off the XBOX!

Guys,

I just ripped the VOB file from the XBox DVD and thought I would share the video file with you guys first.

I hope you like it! Also I have been working on decoding the structure of the XBox DVD and I should have a full report on my findings later this week or this weekend.

O yeah! The video I ripped is located on my site at:
    http://www.jaytmedia.com/uploads/dvd...y-thejoker.zip (file is 2.1MB)

Have FUN!!!!

You will also need the DivXCodec to run the movie, you can download that file from:
    http://www.jaytmedia.com/uploads/dvd...c412_setup.zip

Later,
    Last edited by thejoker; 04-04-2002 at 07:45 AM.
    JayT - the.JOKER

Hidden Content There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

If you have any problems viewing the movie, let me know.

Thanks,
    JayT - the.JOKER

I've never tried putting an XBOX disc in my DVD player so I haven't seen this yet.

It would be cool to make this part of Windows Start-up on my PC.

YOU WANNA FIGHT MATE!!!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

YOU WANNA FIGHT MATE!!!
    I have two words for ya!

BRING IT!

HEHEHE

Nice pic JJaX.
    JayT - the.JOKER

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I've never tried putting an XBOX disc in my DVD player so I haven't seen this yet.

It would be cool to make this part of Windows Start-up on my PC.
    Yeah that would be nice... I may try that and see what I can do to get this to work as a start-up. This maybe easy with Windows XP... I will PM you if I get this working right.

Later,
    JayT - the.JOKER

Very cool J but whats it good for?
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Originally posted by Brevity
    Very cool J but whats it good for?
    I don't have a clue????? But it just goes to show you that you can rip information off the XBox DVD and I'm working on ripping more imformation off the DVD. Who knows, maybe I will be about to rip a IOS or maybe see the program code.

O well, I just thought you guys would like to see it.

Later,
    JayT - the.JOKER

Originally posted by thejoker

I don't have a clue????? But it just goes to show you that you can rip information off the XBox DVD and I'm working on ripping more imformation off the DVD. Who knows, maybe I will be about to rip a IOS or maybe see the program code.

O well, I just thought you guys would like to see it.

Later,
    people have already achieved all this. And some....

You might be interested in this site Joker.

http://www.xboxhacker.net/index.asp

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

jjax, they havent ripped the isos yet, that was an april fools joke. anyway, that movie, that would be the best movie for when u turn the xbox on! i thought of that while i was watchin it, its like 50 times more better than the one they have now, i wish i could change it

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    jjax, they havent ripped the isos yet, that was an april fools joke. anyway, that movie, that would be the best movie for when u turn the xbox on! i thought of that while i was watchin it, its like 50 times more better than the one they have now, i wish i could change it
    *sigh*

i wasnt reffering to ISO. I was just refrencing a site where many people do this kinda crap and talk about on the forums. I never said games have been sucessfully pirated or read the April fools headline.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

*sigh*

i wasnt reffering to ISO. I was just refrencing a site where many people do this kinda crap and talk about on the forums. I never said games have been sucessfully pirated or read the April fools headline.
    I knew what you was talking about JJaX. I also never said I ripped an ISO.... but, it will be broken one of these days... when?.. don't know.

By the way thanks for the link.

Later,
    JayT - the.JOKER

Thread Information