Thread: Any one else think Crimson Skies looks amazin?

The Frew-its of the Devil

Smile Any one else think Crimson Skies looks amazin?

http://www.teamxbox.com/screenthumbs.php?gid=173

I think this game LOOKS amazing. If the controls are as simple as they seem, then this will be a game for me. I love shooting things, but I hate to be over encumbered by the controls on some of these flight sim games. Thats why I loved the starfox games so much. This game's style seems akin to that which I am more prone to enjoying. Arcade style flying and shooting. Not to mention, the FREAKIN GRAPHICS!!!!!! OMG the gfx are insane!! I can't believe not only how far you can see but the detail murders me. I'd seen a movie of it, and it is smooth. To see all those effects at once is almost overwhelming. Amazing! What do yall think?
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I also think that this game looks sweet! I would love to play it first hand. Based on how that goes, I'll either buy it or I won't...but, so far, it's shaping up to be a sweet sim!

It doesn't look bad I guess. I think it would be uber-cooler if they took the prop plane design and made a realistic, ultra cool WW1 dogfighting sim. But that just me.

Yes I want, I want, I WANT!!! I've watch the trailer like 50 times in the last two days!
    you don't have to like it but, you do have to live with it!

Thread Information