Thread: legendary setting

Default legendary setting

i'm blasting my way through this hard as nails setting, (well crawling,& wimpering really) and after 6 hours, have finished the first 2 levels, on halo level i noticed it seemed a lot different form the normal setting, ie, the surviours where placed in different locations,(the ones in the rocks were higher up) and there was a load more baddies (which i expected). but it just seemed a totally diffferent trip. much more intense, and i really had to watch me ammo, i recommed it, is my point, whole new ball game. and some bogus mag i buy said that if you finish the game on normal setting, you can carry 3 weapons on legendary setting, bollocks i say, cause i'm still stuck with 2. mind you the same mag said you couldn't fly a banshee, in an earlier issue, and the xbox had a ten gig hard drive. twats
    Last edited by stilly; 04-05-2002 at 02:05 AM.

it took you 6 hours to beat 2 Levels!!!!!!!!
    I hope your over exaggerating, it took me about 6 hours to beat the game on legendary, not two levels!
    T&R is by far the hardest on Legendary, IMO.

Originally posted by Triplex
    it took you 6 hours to beat 2 Levels!!!!!!!!
    I hope your over exaggerating, it took me about 6 hours to beat the game on legendary, not two levels!
    T&R is by far the hardest on Legendary, IMO.
    I would be really surprised if you beat the entire game in 6 hours. That seems a little fast, exp on Legendary.

Now I know my buddy and I did coop Legendary in about 12-15 hours, but 6 just seems crazy.

6 Hours for 2 levels sounds kinda high, but i rember a guy posted who took 3 hours and didn't even find the captain. How about that?

aka DanieLudacris aka DL

I can beat the game in 5 hours. there's like a damn walkthrough in my mind!

braggarts. No way in Six hours. I've been playing this game since the first day it came out, and there is NO WAY to beat the legendary game in 6 hours.

Sounds like a big fish story. "I swears it Bob! the fish was this big!"

Riiiiiiiight..
    "Killtastic!"

Osama Says "Vote 4 Kerry" Hermes's Avatar

Yeah. I agree with Englishguy and Bundy. No way you beat Halo in six hours on Legendary. In Co-op you could probably come pretty close but solo....that's an exageration for sure.

I would have to agree. Solo is extremely hard and 6 hours might not be that off for 2 levels. True I mostly play multi player CTF now which may have taken me out of the game mode, but it did take me about 5 hours to do the first 2 levels on Legendary.
    a proud member of
    Hidden Content
    The Circle of Twelve (12)

If it is true that people out there can beat the game in 6 hours on legendary, then I will never claim to be hardcore again! That's just nuts.
    Member of the Circle of Twelve (12)

well if someone can beat it on legendary in six hours , they must be a mean assed mother, i've spent a least 2 and a half hours just on truth and recon... and have only just boarded the big ship, theres about five elites (gold ones) with nasty big swords, that kill me to easily, and this level was nothing compared with whats to come, so all those who calim to beat it in six hours, take a real look at the time you spend on it, and then tell us ya did it in six hours.

Actually, many people think T&R is the hardest level there is. And I would have to agree.

Thread Information