Thread: X Box Superiority Question

Default X Box Superiority Question

How long did it take you to figure out that the x box was supirior to the Ps2 (if you even agree with this statment)
    For me as soon as i saw the start up screen and witnessed the well detaild intro i was sure How about you?
    i am not a Harbinon

When I saw a clip of Wreckless on TV I knew it was time to sell the PS2. I know it's not the best game but the graphics just stunned me!

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I wanted to get an xbox since the first time I saw it on the internet last year March. I just loved it and I knew I will have to own one.

when they first unvailed what it looked like, i thought (and still do) that it looked awesome.......

When they released the PS2 I compared the specs with what was proposed for X-Box. That is why I didn't buy the PS2.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

when i saw a video of halo, from last years xbox fair thing, i made a promise to myself that i'd get one, what with the dream cast being dead and buried , i was nearly swayed into getting ps2 after playing gta3, but as soon as i found out it was coming out on the xbox, my mind was made up, i missed me xbox being started up for the very first time, cause i had to flick through my av channels, gutted, but as soon i fired in project gotham and started playin i knew i had made the right choice, and after 15 mins of halo i shot my bolt, in a goo free kinda way, mentally if ya like, if it had bigger ports id f..k it?

Jeez where do I start? Probably when my PSO2's DVD player
    wouldnt play DVD's. So I traded it in for a xbox at EB and the
    xbox DVD player has played every single movie that I have tried
    even the ones the PSO2 wouldnt play.
    I need fable, NOW!!! Hidden Content

i dont know if anyonw else say this - i think it was the first demo sdisk but it was a DVD and no playable demos(b4 xbox was out) it had some guys talking about the specs and games and stuff, that sold me
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

taco bell man........when i saw that they were givin away boxes with quesadillas.........i was sold........that and the fact bill gates isn't allowed to fail.....its part of his pact with the devil.....hehehe
    gone but not forgotten.....

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I was sold on it about 2 years before it came out. I knew that if Microsoft was going to make a console, that they wouldn't do it half-assed. My personal theory to myself came to be correct! No let downs whatsoever. Even after owning it, it has exceeded my expectations!

Though, as the greedy dude I am, I hope that Microsoft will continue to make more System Link Compatible games like Halo. I realize that Brute Force and Unreal Championship are going to be System Link compatible...that is music to my ears!!

Thread Information