Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Games: Any Regrets?

Question Xbox Games: Any Regrets?

Since you all bought your Xbox consoles and all those games to go with it, out of all the games you have (or had) which one,.. or which ones do you regret purchasing and still own or returned?

I have six titles: Halo, DOA3, WWF RAW, Genam Onimusha, Max Payne, & just bought GUNVALKYRIE.

I am happy with all of my choices except for that sorry ass overated Max Lame.
    Though VAN-XBA warned my ass I was still bold enough to waist my cheese (money) on this game.
    Sad thing about it is I still have it!
    I was very disapointed with RAW but Max Lame was the iceing on da cake.:o

How about you addicts? What mistakes did you all make wit hyour gaming choices?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Bloodwake, hands down

The only game I owned and got rid of! I wouldn't even use the game as a beer coaster!

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

silent hill 2.......they saw me coming a mile away.......i better pay off my late fee @ blockbuster............
    gone but not forgotten.....

I REALLY screwed up with my purchase of Wreckless.

God, I returned that game soooo fast.

What a lame ass game!!!

but....

thats the only one for me!!
    No way in hell will you get my Xbox.

No way in hell will the Xbox fail!!

I have had a few games that i didn't care for the first being PGR, this game I felt was really lame, so I returned it. The difficulty level was not challanging but more annoying!

Also JSRF this game is definatly cool to see but as you get further into it, it seems that you are doing the same thing in different worlds. Overall I am glad I bought the game because I haven't played it much and would have never finished it w/ a rental!

Bloodwake, hands down
    I agree this game is a discrace even as a beer coaster! I rented this game got half way though it in about 30 mins and then returned it. I told BB that it is broken!

xbAWOL

i would say amped.....

i bought it a month before christmas trying to make sure my parents would get me an XBOX. it just isnt that fun, its cool and a good snowboarding game but the game just gets too frustrating. but it still sits under my copy of fuzion frenzy(good multiplayer, but where is the single player experience??) maybe when i have beat all my current games and am a little bored i'll pick it up agian and start playing!

Originally posted by MixMasta
    i would say amped.....

i bought it a month before christmas trying to make sure my parents would get me an XBOX. it just isnt that fun, its cool and a good snowboarding game but the game just gets too frustrating. but it still sits under my copy of fuzion frenzy(good multiplayer, but where is the single player experience??) maybe when i have beat all my current games and am a little bored i'll pick it up agian and start playing!
    Wow, that is really strange! Amped is my #3 game I own, only third to Halo and Rallisport! I own 11 games and I LOVE Amped! The control scheme is a little challenging at first, but, once you get passed that, it's, by far, the best snowboarding game I have ever played. Personally, I love the control scheme!

Default say it aint so Silent Hill 2, say it aint so....

Originally posted by silvertrace
    silent hill 2.......they saw me coming a mile away.......i better pay off my late fee @ blockbuster............

Silent Hill 2 sucked? I have not heard the greatest of things about this game, wow!
    I was thinking about getting it once it gets a must needed price drop!

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

its not so much that it sucked....it just takes 2 days to beat and then ur left with a game that has no replay value...definite renter
    gone but not forgotten.....

Wreckless has to be my biggest disappointment...
    i enjoyed playing that for maybe the first two or three days i had it.
    The visual look of the game does not make up enough for the actual game...
    I am not one to trade in games or sell them, but unlike Maximus maybe ill use mine for a beer coaster...

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm..

Well sadly the Digger wasted mad bread on WWF Flaw...hmm..basicly for me hands down that took the cake, i really thought that this game was going to blow away the competition, but all it blew was my ****, well then again there was my purchase of James Bond EA Under Fire, this game dissapointed me greatly. So basicly those are the only 2 games that currently occupy my graveyard.

Untill next time...

blub blub blub

Well, I've traded in quite a few games so far because I was finished playing them, but only 1 that I regret buying - Cel Damage. Every trailer and review made it sound so fun and hilarious but that game got old after 10 minutes.

I traded Halo, Munch, Obi-Wan, Genma Onimusha, Silent Hill and Cel Damage...still have Amped, PGR, DOA3, Wreckless, All Star Baseball, NHL Hitz, JSRF, Gunvalkyrie, Spy Hunter and Raw.

Originally posted by darianX
    Well, I've traded in quite a few games so far because I was finished playing them, but only 1 that I regret buying - Cel Damage. Every trailer and review made it sound so fun and hilarious but that game got old after 10 minutes.

I traded Halo, Munch, Obi-Wan, Genma Onimusha, Silent Hill and Cel Damage...still have Amped, PGR, DOA3, Wreckless, All Star Baseball, NHL Hitz, JSRF, Gunvalkyrie, Spy Hunter and Raw.
    Uh...you traded...uh....Halo?

xbAWOL

i hope that him trading halo was a typo and that he didnt actually trade it. if he traded it that would be crazy!!!!

The only game I regret buying is Raw. As for James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire: To me , its a good game. The controls take a little getting used to, but other than that, I like it. Peace.

The Frew-its of the Devil

Blood Wake and New Legends, I took both back to each of the respective stores and got something better. Well... I got Nightcaster for Blood Wake (which is a better trade, but not by much) but I got JSRF for New Legends!!! JSRF FOR NEW LEGENDS. Quite a trade if you ask me. Both of those games sucked @$$ and wouldn't recomend them to anyone. A shame... I was so looking forward to New Legends. Had a great premise. To hell I say!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

I regret buying Wreckless(the worst game ever on Xbox) and Max Payne. I am glad I traded them all.

UFC...15 minutes after getting it, I pawned it off. Wreckless...after 1 day and having it 75% complete, I wanted to kick it in the junk...but it doesn't have junk...so I got rid of it.
    What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
    I didn't know you had any feelings.

Default Re: Hmm..

Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
    Well sadly the Digger wasted mad bread on WWF Flaw...hmm..basicly for me hands down that took the cake, i really thought that this game was going to blow away the competition, but all it blew was my ****, well then again there was my purchase of James Bond EA Under Fire, this game dissapointed me greatly. So basicly those are the only 2 games that currently occupy my graveyard.

Untill next time...
    JAMES BOND! THIS JAMES BOND GAME ROCKS! GREAT MULTIPLAYER, FUN LEVELS! ALL NEW TIGHT TRIP MINES COMPLETE WITH LAZERS! BOTS IN MULTIPLAYER! IT IS ALMOST BETTER THAN GOLDENEYE! ALMOST! ON A SCALE OF 1-10 I GIVE IT A 10! AND THE CONTROL IS EXCELLENT, SIMMAILAR TO HALO. AND ALSO, WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT, THAT GUY WHO TRADED IN HALO. WHAT WERE U THINKING! DO U LIKE NOT HAVE FRIENDS TO MULTIPLAY WITH OR SOMETHING? AS FOR MY DISSAPOINTMENT, I THINK WRECKLESS AND AZURIK RISE OF PERAITHIA WERE MY DISAPOINTMENTS, OTHER THAN THAT, ITS ALL GOOD!
    My Games: (in order of best)
    Morrowind
    Halo
    Spider-Man
    007: Agent Under Fire
    Madden 2002
    Project Gotham Racing
    Fuzion Frenzy
    Wreckless

Most Wanted:

Project Ego

Morrowind Stats:
    Race: Argonion
    Sign: The Shadow
    I am a: Assassan/ Thief
    How i make money: Steal and sell. Repeat.
    Best With": AXE

Thread Information