Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: favorite halo map..........

nothing beats the blood pressure rise that comes with playing 16 man ctf in hang 'em high. it takes so much coordination, team work, and evasive running to score that we've had games go 1 1/2 hours for 5 flags.

blood gulch is probably my next favorite level, but it seems so much easier to survive there. heh is contained, but not like longest. prisoner is definitely a great level, too, maxy...probably my favorite one for rockets only slayer.

for two on two anything i love longest...it's impossible to avoid contact in there. and about the only way i've found to really enjoy sidewinder is team slayer w/only snipers
    Hidden Content
    props (not propellers) to thecovenant for the sig

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Huckleberry...I agree! Prisoner FFA Rockets is sweet! I like playing when there are about 6 dudes. Fun Fun Fun

I like about 8 dudes with Derelict FFA Rockets!

I love playing Hang Em High FFA Rockets with about 12 people. Hang Em High never looked the same after that match!

OVERALL - HANG EM HIGH
    CTF - BLOOD GULCH
    ROCKETS - DERELICT
    SNIPERS - SIDEWINDER

THERE!

peace...
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

My two favourite maps are Hang Em' High.......and Battle Creek!

Me and E-Xbox always play those two levels when we play together as a team!

yo boju!
    u comin ova tonite rite?
    we gonna play maxy...
    hes gonna have 4 peeps on his box...
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

my favorite is probably derelict. I played that 1v1 with my friend last night... and its really easy to find the other person... but a lot harder to just kill them. The healthpack in the middle is cool... I love to make a run for it when my friend is trying to snipe. So many great memories at that level

second favorite is blood gultch. its perfect for capture the flag... and there are so many places to snipe. I love to go 1v1 driving the warthogs.

least favorite chiron its too confusing!

10k.

The Longest, Hang 'Em High, and of course, Blood Gulch

Sidewinder and Prisoner (that level will three floors)

It honestly depends on the mood and the crowd. Boarding action is one of my favorites when playing with my roomies and a few others. 4 on 4 mostly (the corners aren't the key to this level by the way, patience is) On Mondays we play Hang'em High and I have grown to love this level also. The only prob is that once someone spawns, they can take a few steps and start pistol sniping the other base. But for my all time favorite, it has to be Blood Gultch. Big enough where only sniper rifles can reach across (and you need skill for that) but small enough that you can see both sides. It has the hills and caves which allow for prime sniping spots, and there trully is nothing better than circling your opponents base while pistol sniping and hearing them say "where the heck is that coming from" as they spwan and die, spawn and die, spawn and die.......
    a proud member of
    Hidden Content
    The Circle of Twelve (12)

Also, his buddy Shererboat and NIK2Deep are also a force to reckon with. In fact, if you get all three of those dudes playing against you as opponents, it's Armegedon, man!!!

YA! I did a ffa @ gulch w/JJax, Nik, and Shereboat about 3 months ago! I am scared for life! But I have improved!

My favorite map is by far Blood Gulch! Man do I love that map! Im pretty good there too. You have to admit E-Box, Maximus, and Boju, I have some skills at that map!
    My second favorite map is Battle Creak!

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

funny how i never play anyone from XBA, cept maximus.......and me and him can never get a lag free game cuz we're on different coasts.....so i'll take this opportunity to "call out" all the east coast master chiefs who wanna play me.......and if i've played u and worked ur asss like a part time job, post in this thread about the thrashing i gave u.....

its good to be the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gone but not forgotten.....

Wondering Around

i'd like to play some of you guys, i'm not the best, but still would be fun. (i usually play with the sniper weapons off) as i usually host and make the rules. =) Of course, i'd have to have my friend with me, we make a pretty good team, as long as we are in the same house.

my personal favorite map is The Longest. (start with machine gun, not those pansy pistols). God, thats some fun, quick killing actiion with 8 players (a few to many but thats ok) and instant respawn. Blood gulch is ok, but not really my favorite unless i'm the one with the sniper rifle. hahah.

i like rat race (my best game was there, me and another guy against 4 others, lost 50-49... *sigh*)...

I might be online this weekend, i'll check out both gamespy and xbconnect to see if i can find any of you guys, will probably be by myself though unless my roomate joins in (he's decent, pretty good with the sniper though).

I'm not going to even say i'll beat any of you, hahah, i'm not really feeling like being humiliated, i've learned my lesson in the past. =)

Well, heres to lots of online halo slaughter and hopes that i will get to play with or against some of you all.

Slayer: Blood Gulch
    CTF: Blood Gulch
    Team Slayer: Prisoner
    Rockets or Snipers: Blood Gulch and Sidewinder

Default WHOA...

Hey dudes,

I can't believe none of you have mentioned Damnation yet...
    This level is pretty sweet, especially when your at the very top with a sniper rifle and a newbie runs out infront of the waterfalls down the bottom...

LOL, they really dunno what hit em

Battle Creek is pretty kewl but it would have been nice for it to be a little bigger...

Cheers, Aussie_18

Default WHOA...

Hey dudes,

I can't believe none of you have mentioned Damnation yet...
    This level is pretty sweet, especially when your at the very top with a sniper rifle and a newbie runs out infront of the waterfalls down the bottom...

LOL, they really dunno what hit em

Battle Creek is pretty kewl but it would have been nice for it to be a little bigger...

Cheers, Aussie_18

Thread Information