Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's games are in your XBOX library collection

Default What's games are in your XBOX library collection

I know that when you get a new video game system you want to make sure tha tyou buy the best game son that system, so that you will have the most fun playin git. What's your XBOX gaming library consist of?

I have made many trades from the early games I got for my xbox, so that in the end I will have a great library.

My library right now is:

Halo
    DOA3
    UFC TAPOUT
    MAX PAYNE
    RALLISPORT CHALLENGE
    JSRF
    PROJECT GOTHAM RACING
    TONY HAWK3
    WRECKLESS
    NBA INSIDE DRIVE.
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

xbAWOL

read my sig

not bad. Anyone else wants to share their amazing xbox library?

I only have 3 right now: DOA3 Dave Mirra 2 Halo

Games to come in the next 2 months

Test Drive
    Morrowind
    David Beckham Soccer
    Fifa World Cup

Halo
    Tony Hawk 2x
    Bloodwake
    NFL Fever
    Amped
    Oddworld

Blood Omen 2
    Halo
    JSRF
    Mad Dash
    NFL Fever 2002
    NHL 2002
    Oddworld " Munch's Oddysee"
    RalliSprot Challenge
    Test Drive Offroad: Wide Open
    THPS2x
    THPS3

PLus just pre-orederd
    Morrowind
    Spider-Man
    Hunter: The Reckoning

That's my list

Originally posted by Blade
    Blood Omen 2
    Halo
    JSRF
    Mad Dash
    NFL Fever 2002
    NHL 2002
    Oddworld " Munch's Oddysee"
    RalliSprot Challenge
    Test Drive Offroad: Wide Open
    THPS2x
    THPS3

PLus just pre-orederd
    Morrowind
    Spider-Man
    Hunter: The Reckoning

That's my list
    You pre-ordered Hunter!? My EB had no clue what I was talking about when I said Hunter:The Reckoning.... didn't show up in their lists. Did they have any idea when it was coming out?

Anyways I only own 2 games: PGR and DoA3.. I rent most of my stuff, and Halo makes me nauseated
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Dre
    Halo makes me nauseated
    im sorry... but that is funny since like 1% of people cant play FPS games because it makes them dizzy

check sig....
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

look at my sig too
    Hidden Content
    Games i own: Halo|NHL 2002|NFL Fever|Madden 2002|Air Force Delta Storm|Blood Omen 2|UFC:Tapout|Rallisport Challange|Hunter: The Reckoning

Originally posted by Dre

You pre-ordered Hunter!? My EB had no clue what I was talking about when I said Hunter:The Reckoning.... didn't show up in their lists. Did they have any idea when it was coming out?

Anyways I only own 2 games: PGR and DoA3.. I rent most of my stuff, and Halo makes me nauseated
    I pre-ordered it from EBgames.com

The guys that work at the EB in my local Mall are idiots, they know nothing about any system.

it's the weirdest thing, when I do buy from there, I go in get what I want pay and leave, I never talk to them because they are morons about everything.

Originally posted by Blade

The guys that work at the EB in my local Mall are idiots, they know nothing about any system.

it's the weirdest thing, when I do buy from there, I go in get what I want pay and leave, I never talk to them because they are morons about everything.
    That is SOOO funny! In school, we knew this guy who was making $75 an hour working freelance, and the company paid for about $25,000 of computer equipment for his own personal use... and he quit because he thought he was worth $200 an hour.

Now he's the manager of the local EB.

Nascar Heat 2002
    Halo
    Oddworld
    DOA3
    Simpsons Road Rage
    Mad Dash Racing
    Blood Wake
    Azurik
    Project Gotham Racing
    Rallisport Challenge
    Nightcaster
    Amped
    Wreckless

Whoops... I posted that reply above, but forgot to list my games!

I only personally have 3:

Silent Hill 2
    Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat
    THPS3

My brother has a whole bunch of games but I hardly play them because I'm not into sports games.

My games:

-Halo
    -Tony Hawk 2x
    -Nightcaster
    -ESPN NFL Primetime
    -JSRF
    -SSX Tricky

I personally have traded a lot of my games. I have probably played manyxbox games and have been steady about trading them away as soon as they start to collect dust. My library of games continues to be updated for that reason. I highly advise many of you with sports title sto start trading them away or trading them in, since football season is over, hockey season and basketball season are also almost over. Sports games become worthless when the season ends and a company releases an updated version.

I owned madden 2002, fever2002, and nhl2002. I have traded all those games away because they will be worthless soon. I currently still own nba ID, but you will see me soon put the game up on the trade forum, as I want to constantly update my game library. I also traded away amped snowbaording because as soon as I beat theg ame, I knew it would become worthless knowing an updated version would come out again winter time.

I see a lot of you guys have a nice collection of games.

-Borka105

ps. How is the pirate game?

-Just some advice from an experienced gamer.

Continue posting your xbox library here, as I am very impressed with the collection that you guys have built so far.

Originally posted by borka105
    ps. How is the pirate game?
    Well, I read a review from someone who said he was glad he bought the game instead of renting it, so I did the same... and he was right. If I'd rented it, it would've been a waste of $4 that I could've spent buying it (and I would have definitely bought it.) I was hesitant because I've always hated Tomb Raider, and this looked like a cheap knockoff of that game... but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Needless to say, it's not only addicting, but incredibly fun. The controls are among the smoothest I've ever seen for a game of this sort. If you ever played and enjoyed the first Medievil on PSX, you will enjoy Pirates (though it's not half as funny as Medievil was.) The swordfighting has the best engine I've ever had the pleasure of playing, and the graphics are to die for (almost.) And that's just on the land...

The ship battles are the highlight of this game. The controls take a small amount of time to get used to, but once you're comfortable with them you'll see that they're really ingenious. The water graphics are unbelievable, as is the sky... clouds are fully rendered and create shadow effects on the ground (much like Munch's Oddysee.)

It does have a few downfalls... There are some sections where you experience severe lag, but oddly enough they never occur when you're being attacked, so they don't affect gameplay. Being a port, the graphics aren't 100% what they could be, but they're a marked improvement over the PS2 version. Water meets the land in low-poly line that looks ridiculous. Some of the FMV sequences are awful in how blurry they are (the opening movie being the prime example.) However, the rest of the graphics are seamless and pleasing to look at, and the audio is extremely well done... and the character movement is smooth as silk.

I'm going to post a full review here on XBA when I've finished the game... which brings me to another point. I've clocked in nearly 20 hours of gameplay and I'm not even halfway finished. This game is a beast!!! But it's so much fun, I wouldn't mind if it took me 500 hours to reach the end.

Nuff said?

My Collection so far:

[list=1][*]Halo (of coarse)[*]DOA3 (You need to have this)[*]Tony Hawk 2x (A need for any die hard fan of the Tony Hawk Series)[*]Tony Hawk 3 (this and Halo should come with Xbox)[*]NFL Fever 2002 (gotta get a sports game in there)[*]Amped (following E-Xbox's advice)[/list=1]

There ya go.

I have Halo, Max Payne, Amped, and JSRF.

Well I just got back from Best Buy and the Mall,... and I have just added two more games to my Library.

I bought F1 2002, got it for 29.99
    and also Nascar 2002 got it for 39.99

I might get PGR soon,... I have rented it twice, I really like it, it's just not my kind of racing. the graphics are great, the car physics could use a little improvement, but I am 99.9% sure it will find it's way onto my Gaming shelf.

Thread Information