Thread: How did you hear about Xbox!!!

Default How did you hear about Xbox!!!

I first knew about Xbox when i saw the Choclair video (Lovem All I think)

So i went on the internet and started researching it!!!!

How did u find out about it????

Peace

Magazines, like a year or so before it was released. The buzz had started a while after the PS2 came out, that's pretty much when I figured I'd be getting it. Also thought of getting a GC after seeing the earliest Zelda footage. After research into game linups etc, I chose the X.

I heard about it through one of my friends. Slowly learnt more about it towards the launch date, but never really went out of my way to find out about it. Now i see how superior it is to the PS2, i'm getting one wednesday.

Cheers,

bust a nut

i found out abou the xbox just days before the launch, and i wasnt really interested in buying an xbox, i was gonna get a pso2, but when i treid the xbox on one of my freinds, i was like, damn screw pos2, im getting me an xbox. Those xbox comercials convinced me to buy one and im happy about that.

i found out when i was doing research for a power point presentation for school about the history of video game consoles and i had it listed under ...The Future Of Gaming....along with the gamecube...weird thing is this was before people knew what the xbox would look like...with lots of digging around i had found a picture that looked like a computer tower which claimed to be what the xbox might look like...it looked like a spacey looking computer tower with glowing green lights..looked weird

Venom
    with lots of digging around i had found a picture that looked like a computer tower which claimed to be what the xbox might look like...it looked like a spacey looking computer tower with glowing green lights..looked weird
    U mean this :
    This is the SDK machine for the game developers I believe.

The Gamecube developer unit I saw looked like a purple desktop computer with controller ports on the front.

Genesis
    heard about it through one of my friends. Slowly learnt more about it towards the launch date, but never really went out of my way to find out about it. Now i see how superior it is to the PS2, i'm getting one wednesday.

Cheers,

Glad to hear it, hope it brings you hours and hours of fun like it has to me and others on this board. I see you have good taste by the icon under your name.
    Last edited by GokuX; 04-06-2002 at 11:51 PM.

Lightbulb

I heard about it trough some friends a long time ago when I thought it was just a rumor.
    Hidden Content
    DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

xbAWOL

i read about it on the internet a few months before the ps2 launch

Thread Information