Thread: Paint Your Xbox, what color?

Default Paint Your Xbox, what color?

If you would paint your Xbox, what color would you get it done? I dont know about me. I probably wont even get mine painted. But If i was, i would make the outside layer case white, and then the inside little dip with the XBOX in it, i would make that black, and XBOX would be the text of white. That would be pretty cool.

I would make mine a metallic silver but I think it is too risky and will probably scew up.

bust a nut

Default Re: Paint Your Xbox, what color?

Originally posted by fear_this
    If you would paint your Xbox, what color would you get it done? I dont know about me. I probably wont even get mine painted. But If i was, i would make the outside layer case white, and then the inside little dip with the XBOX in it, i would make that black, and XBOX would be the text of white. That would be pretty cool.

well i may just keep my xbox the way it is bc i dont want to go through all the trouble that will break my xbox. too risky for me. But...

u know what i would try to do?? i would prolly make some cool green flames with white outlines around the flame going all over my sweet xbox and the controllers. i think it will be tyte.

As it says in my Sig, i am an artist. I love to customize things to make them look cooler. the first thing i did was paint the raised areas of the memory card green. Then when i got my new OXM i got inspired to work on the controllers. On one, i painted the right handle green, on another one i pianted the right handle Silver. I use the silver one for all of my Halo playing. I dont recomend doing this in anyway. It can mess up your stuff bad.
    i am an artist.

Hidden Content

I'd paint it brown. Then I'd round the edges and drop it in the toilet and wait fer my wife to think i have a real issue.
    Neo... Follow the white chicken....knock knock

Hidden Content

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Default Re: Re: Paint Your Xbox, what color?

Originally posted by irule23

u know what i would try to do?? i would prolly make some cool green flames with white outlines around the flame going all over my sweet xbox and the controllers. i think it will be tyte.
    MAN!! I had the same idea once i heard about people painting their boxes. Painting green flames on the console and controllers, i have neither the artistic ability nor the nads to try, but I thought that would be a cool idea.

I would'nt be dumb enough myself to paint my Xbox simply becuase I know that I will mess up and it will also void the warrenty.
    Hidden Content
    DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

xbAWOL

i would paint it black and same with the controllers.

j/k, im not planning on painting my; i like it how it is

Talking OOOO!

I made the first one of these...take it off now...haha J/K I did make the first one of these but I don't even give a crap, make 20 of them, cuz I don't care. HAHA I had to say that peeps are so mad at someone making the same thread.haha!

Thread Information