Thread: I Wish Upon the X

Default I Wish Upon the X

If you would have a wish, just to add onto the xbox. Or some up with a really fansy idea for the xbox what would it be?

Mine would be, It would have its own cd burner installed into it and it would allow you to burn cd's straight from it. That would be totally cool.

I think if it could read two side DVD's and Blue laser DVD and yes I know how much data that would be games would be in development for all our life times. A popup LCD would be cool, PCI card slots like on Laptops or some place to add more stuff, and more dash features. I will think of more later.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

I dont know what id want!!!!

The xbox is so great!!!!!
    ummmmmmm......

The cd burner thing would be cool but i donno!!!

Peace

beeswax not yours inc. silvertrace's Avatar

not sure if this follows the post exactly but its a wish of mine....and it deals with da xbox...

i wish there was a level editor for HALO like there is in tony hawk....it might just be me, but creating and editing maps that are already created would be a game all in itself..........i dont forsee that happening anytime soon tho.....but i can wish, can't I????

gone but not forgotten.....

Originally posted by silvertrace
    not sure if this follows the post exactly but its a wish of mine....and it deals with da xbox...

i wish there was a level editor for HALO like there is in tony hawk....it might just be me, but creating and editing maps that are already created would be a game all in itself..........i dont forsee that happening anytime soon tho.....but i can wish, can't I????

Right on dude,,,only like everyone would want this
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

I'd like a popcorn popper to be retro fitted to my xbox. The walk to the kitchen is too damn far. Oh ya and an xbox fridge unit too!
    Neo... Follow the white chicken....knock knock

Hidden Content

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

the ability to remove the jewel from the center of the box with an insulated drink holder underneath for my beer!!

Talking HEY THATS FROM DA MAG MAN!

HEY Gortholomew in the OXM I can't remember what issue but they said if you where to take out the jewel in the middle it would be the perfect drink holder! ITS TRUE IT WOULD! but they where kidding, cuz if your cup leaks (you know what I mean) then it would ruin it.!

Thread Information