Thread: A new CG game coming.

Default A new CG game coming.

Man I have posted about this game in part on old post. But here is some new info. Wow I think this game will rock and wow did he just say bigger than Morrowwinds,,,,I just ***** my pants ,,,be back soon,,,,,back all clean too,,,These are a few picks of things to be in the game any guessing on the name. I think Bad A$$ would be good.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

bust a nut

o wow, where did u find out about this game at??? and what is it about?? im dying to find out!

if they can make it as realistic and as detailed as those models, i say it might be the most graphically advanced game ever...that is, if they don't cut anything short of fantastic. what game is this again?
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Here it is over too XenGen again
    I suck sorry ,,,ment to do this B4.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

holy crap!! that stuff is wicked cool. i really want to learn more about this game.

Way to go Brevity... now I've gotta wait in anticipation for every tidbit of news concerning yet another game That minotaur or half-horse thing with the chopped off head looks awesome! They all look awesome.. I can't wait to hear more about this game. Sounds like its still in very early development though..
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Ya I feel the same way I cant wait to see some real stuff a/b this game FON said it will be @ E3. So I will keep watching.

xbaaddict

wow that shiot looks awsome if they just take their time and make it fantasticaly graphical this may be sweeet!! that half horse half skeleton thing looks shweet and the demons would be cool to have in a game!!

Thread Information