Thread: News: PlayStation 2 gets kicked out of CeBit

Default News: PlayStation 2 gets kicked out of CeBit

A recent article on ZDNet stated that SONY was forced to pack up their Playstation 2's due to complaints. Apparently they had violated outlined rules in the CeBit show. You can read about it here:

From ZDNet News

Less than a week after Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer told visitors to the massive CeBIT exhibition in Germany...

Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

yea this is pretty old news...but good

Oops, sorry, I never heard this, and I didnt check the date.

My Bad

that was because Microsoft was a sissy company and told on sony... then denied they said anything... sometimes i wish a different company made the xbox

Nice one, JohnB.

Originally posted by Plewis
    that was because Microsoft was a sissy company and told on sony... then denied they said anything... sometimes i wish a different company made the xbox
    Im sure happy MS did make the xbox....i dont know why people hate MS so much....what have they done wrong??? except make windows 95/98/ME unstable.....other companies are just jealous of them cause they cant be as big as them.....i mean what better company can back up the xbox with as much money as they have.. if it werent for MS who knows where we would all be now...not talking about xbox here talking about the pc....there probably wouldnt be no pc.....macs would rule the world.....damn that would suck ....and who knows how popular the internet would be...MS made it all easy for people to just get on a pc and do all the neat stuff you could with a pc...and linux well im not even gonna go there....pretty much nothing compatible for it....gaming is horrible on it too...as far as i know MS should be praised not hated

Originally posted by Plewis
    Or maybe it is because Microsoft is the only company in three years to stick up against Sony who has been violating the rules of Cebit for 3 years.

BTW, Microsoft isn't the only company to complain. Sony played like a spoiled brat and took their ball and went home. Tough cookies for them.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

When I have my own console called POLLOBOX im gonna have them all over Cebit. If anyone tells me to put em away im gonna feed em to the fishes! bring it on ms! wooohooo
    Neo... Follow the white chicken....knock knock

Hidden Content

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by El Pollo Loco
    When I have my own console called POLLOBOX im gonna have them all over Cebit. If anyone tells me to put em away im gonna feed em to the fishes! bring it on ms! wooohooo

sir, i would like to purchase your "POLLOBOX" and any add-ons for this "POLLOBOX" that are available.

Thread Information