Thread: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

Default Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

MOHAA - An awesome game for the PC...looks like it will be great for XBOX...I hope Microsoft reveals their online plan soon so the fellas at EA can develop an awesome multiplayer portion of MOHAA...

God I love EA...

It should be awesome - and hopefully will support LAN multiplay!!!

Can you imagine that - 8 v 8 (LAN PARTY) One side - Allies - the other the Axis - The invasion of Normady!

What would be cool also - if any EA guys see this - if you could play the D-DAY board cooperativly with 16 players (at least) against computer controlled bots as the Germans....!

GO MOHAA!

Default Re: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

[QUOTE]Originally posted by parlomolto

God I love EA...

Yea I love em too for making such sloppy ports as Bond AUF and Triple Play 2002, ack *sarcasm*

By the way I'm not sure if they are still planning on making this game for the xbox....I thought I heard they were just gonna port over the PS2 frontline game with extra options and such. If EA screws up this game then I will lose ALOT of faith in them.

Oh yea by the way EA, why the h e l l did you take out the blood in the PC version? duh!
    Last edited by studepaber; 04-08-2002 at 08:34 AM.

They took out the blood so they could get the E - Everyone rating, and sell to a larger audience. Easy enough to download some blood add-ons though :P
    I heard they were still porting it over to Xbox, but with no final release date due to the MS Online delays. Come-on EA, you can do it, just put your back into it!

an E rated game where you go around killing people.....I mean sure there is no blood but you are still killing characters that resemble human beings. A big reason I want this tile is because it draws elements from the movie "Saving Private Ryan" and that would be cool to recreate that sort of action.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

no Blood???

im getting tierd of these stupid censors and the publishers stupid campain to please them.

If stores start using these rating to stop certian ppl from buying games (like is already happening some places), im going to lose it.

Canada needs to come up with its own rating system like they do on movies, did you americians know must movies rated R there are only 14A here? Only the extreme cases get 18A.

If canada had its own system set up games like halo or max payne would only get a teen rating.

One thing thats better about canada then america is because we are not insane with the communism censorships, (athough its getting a little worse from americian pressure, but still a long was away from the americians)

When will free-speach be allowed in the americas?

BTW the game is rated TEEN not E
    Last edited by Jon27; 04-09-2002 at 04:55 PM.

Originally posted by -WorldSpawn-
    They took out the blood so they could get the E - Everyone rating

this game has a Teen rating, errrr...

Jon if you want a war game with blood perhaps Battlefield 1942 might include blood, or if you just wanna shoot Nazis try Return to Castle Wolfenstein, although it's not a war game.....btw both games will hopefully be coming out later this year.

Originally posted by -WorldSpawn-
    I heard they were still porting it over to Xbox, but with no final release date due to the MS Online delays. Come-on EA, you can do it, just put your back into it!
    hmmm....did not you hear that EA officially announced that it won't be making ANY online games for Xbox..?
    God...i hate EA...

Default huh???

Why on earth is EA not making any online games for Xbox???? Could that make me any more pis$ed? Are you sure about this eh?

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

It is so annoying, they should leave it the way its supposed to be!!

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm..

This game is gonna be great, because it has all the elements of a stellar war combat videogame. It's excellent on the computer and on the XBOX it will be phenomenal.

Untill next time...

Ok I just finished the entire game in two days on the pc and while it was fun and had some awesome levels, it was in the same realm of Max Payne, in that it was too short.

Multiplayer will be the only thing that saves this game.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

MP might save this game...and the fact you cant' load cheats like in the PC ver.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

I cannot wait for medal of honor! the pc version rocked and if this one does indeed have internet play i think i may be addicted for a long time!

Talking .......

When is this game gonna come out ????????? Do you think they're gonna do another port from the PS2 or will it be built from the ground up only for the XBOX ?????????
    Hidden Content take that PS2 !!! Hidden Content

I havent heard much about this game coming to xbox but if it has no blood whats the point. Gmes stink without blood. Remeber james bonf auf, i hated that game so much cuz no blood. blood makes the games much funner when u can shoot people and blow limbs off or watch blood squirt out of their face.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    blood makes the games much funner when u can shoot people and blow limbs off or watch blood squirt out of their face.
    True dat. Perhaps it's because most of us have a little bloodlust in us. I jsut think it's better in games where you can totally obliterate your friend into a thousand pieces and then laugh at their face. It's much more rewarding than just killing them and watching them fall in a dramatic fashion with no blood in sight.

MOH:AA is going to rock if the first 2 games for the playstation are any consildation. Then I will difentailly get it.

I liked the first two for the PS, my only complaint was the controls, but I hated all FPS controls on PS.

As far as ratings go, one of the reasons they seem so high these days is 9/11. It's ridiculous, but we're supposed to be much more sensitive now.

Not a dig against Canada or anything, but I have a feeling your ratings would maybe go the same way after that kind of event.

BTW, I agree that the Canadians are rating things correctly, we're just a little over-sensitive right now plus the conservatives are in power.

Thread Information