Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Hacked Video #2

Default Xbox Hacked Video #2

Click here to view it.

This video shows the back of the TV and shows actual gameplay of Oddworld. It looks like Oddworld is on a blank disk. The Xbox is a normal one, not the dev kit. The guy has an accent, and I can't understand him. I dunno, I think it isnt a fake and hes got a mod chip. What do y'all think?
    Last edited by Kooster; 05-06-2002 at 10:15 PM.

All I can say is: I wish I knew how to do that.

yes they have there own modchip called the extender chip......that will be released soon along with the games theyve ripped...its about a 30 wire chip....they had the games ripped for awhile now but were waiting on getting the modchip done in order to announce that they cracked the xbox....its real you can see in the vid......thing is most of the games are gonna have to get burned on a dvdrw which youd need a dvdrw writter which are to much right now and the blank dvds are also to much..only small games like shrek and 4x4 can be burned on a cdrw and other crappy xbox games like kabuki warriors which im sure its small enough to fit on a normal cdrw but oh well i guess if ya cant burn your own games you can buy them from someone with a dvd burner...me i'll get a modchip but i will still buy the good xbox games like MGSX,Brute force,Strindent ,Duality,Project Ego,unreal Chapionships,Halo2....i probably will just download the crappy games i would never have bought in the first place..ones that arent worth 50 bucks...like kabuki warriors...lol....or azurik or even shrek and that 4x4 game which sucks...id just get them just to say i have them

Default .......

Well here we go............. proof at last that they have managed to hack the XBOX. The guys seem to have a europan english accent....... maybe from Germany or Holland........ somewhere in the UK.
    It's seems to me that they were saying : Thank you Bill.......... then later on in the video........ Look it's a ChipBox................ and then........... See no wire and look .......... and they show the blankc disk with the game burnt on it.
    Well hopefully by the end of the week we will have a respond by the officials at Microsoft of what they plan to do with this video footage or to do about the burnt games available on the net.
    I give a big BRAVO to the ones that have hacked the XBOX........ but they are destroying the hole concept of gaming.
    Too bad they hack it so soon........ i know i won't be part of that kind of scene. I'm a loyal fan and always remaind one
    Hidden Content take that PS2 !!! Hidden Content

im sure in a way MS will be happy....now people will buy more xboxes not only that but theres a rumor there cutting the xbox price......this will just make the xbox more popular and help xbox sales all around the world....just look at the ps2....its been cracked for along time now and it still leads in sales...this wont harm the xbox it will help it

I dunno about helping it, but I wonder why so many people are worried about this when the PS2 had been cracked for a while. People need to get the DC outta their heads.

Originally posted by VenoM
    yes they have there own modchip called the extender chip......that will be released soon along with the games theyve ripped...its about a 30 wire chip....they had the games ripped for awhile now but were waiting on getting the modchip done in order to announce that they cracked the xbox....its real you can see in the vid......thing is most of the games are gonna have to get burned on a dvdrw which youd need a dvdrw writter which are to much right now and the blank dvds are also to much..only small games like shrek and 4x4 can be burned on a cdrw and other crappy xbox games like kabuki warriors which im sure its small enough to fit on a normal cdrw but oh well i guess if ya cant burn your own games you can buy them from someone with a dvd burner...me i'll get a modchip but i will still buy the good xbox games like MGSX,Brute force,Strindent ,Duality,Project Ego,unreal Chapionships,Halo2....i probably will just download the crappy games i would never have bought in the first place..ones that arent worth 50 bucks...like kabuki warriors...lol....or azurik or even shrek and that 4x4 game which sucks...id just get them just to say i have them
    Ok man, Please. You gotta tell me how you shrunk that GIF of Venom that guy gave you.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Ok man, Please. You gotta tell me how you shrunk that GIF of Venom that guy gave you.

dude...

www.gifworks.com

you can do simple modifications to animated gifs, nothing special, resize, crop, etc. But if you just need to resize something it's perfect, no downloads, everything is done right on the site. It's extremely useful, that is how i resized my avatar and the one for Venom.

they show that they are able to do it, but they don't show the mod it's self... i bet you gonna be a pro electrican to install it
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

Yeah maybe you do, but you know there will be ads in the papers soon,

"XBOX MODCHIPS INSTALLED HERE, 20$"

just like for ps and ps2

I used to post here a lot.

Originally posted by Gortholomew

dude...

www.gifworks.com

you can do simple modifications to animated gifs, nothing special, resize, crop, etc. But if you just need to resize something it's perfect, no downloads, everything is done right on the site. It's extremely useful, that is how i resized my avatar and the one for Venom.
    THANKS MAN!!! I gotta put this sweet Street Fighter GIF up.

Question

Originally posted by Gortholomew

dude...

www.gifworks.com

Hey man, I gotta question for you. Please help me. After you usually Fetch for your GIF of the web. What do you do to make it fit in you Avatar and make it 30x30 pixels or whatever the limit is.

Originally posted by sinizuh
    they show that they are able to do it, but they don't show the mod it's self... i bet you gonna be a pro electrican to install it
    yeah you have to soider it on to your xbox board
    not to hard, don't attempt if you haven't done it before!

i dont care, just as long as they still come out with games. microsoft sux, NUKE THE EVIL EMPIRE! peace
    i am an artist.

Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by addict733
    i dont care, just as long as they still come out with games. microsoft sux, NUKE THE EVIL EMPIRE! peace
    Dude...Microsoft "sux"? It's people like you who use Microsoft products the most and then all you do is bash it. Kinda hypocritical don't you think?

Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Hey man, I gotta question for you. Please help me. After you usually Fetch for your GIF of the web. What do you do to make it fit in you Avatar and make it 30x30 pixels or whatever the limit is.
    Never mind, I figured it out. Oh yah, Pocket Fighter.

Talking

Originally posted by VenoM
    im sure in a way MS will be happy....now people will buy more xboxes not only that but theres a rumor there cutting the xbox price......this will just make the xbox more popular and help xbox sales all around the world....just look at the ps2....its been cracked for along time now and it still leads in sales...this wont harm the xbox it will help it
    Hey Venom, I got something for ya.

i posted this before...
    oh well..

peace
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Originally posted by E-Xbox
    i posted this before...
    oh well..

peace