Thread: what was ur best time with ur xbox??

bust a nut

Question what was ur best time with ur xbox??

for me, i would say that opening up my xbox right out of the box and turing it on was one of the sweetest moment

after that, i put in the halo game and it showed the tru power of the xbox.

Another is when i had some freinds over to play halo, somehow my xbox named one of my freind who hated xbox and was a pso2 fan named wussy. its really tru and my friend was ****ed about that name, and i killed him 100- 2. (on my 2 loses, i accidentaly fell off the tower in blood gulch)
    **sigh** love my xbox hehe

Talking Lost sleep = good time

I'd have to say the first few nights after i got my 'box ...stayed up all night playing Halo in co-op mode with my buddy. We drank our weight in beer, beat the game, and made ourselves late for work. So productive!
    The problem with being better than everyone else is that they tend to assume you're prententious.

Hidden Content

There was this one time where me and my xbox went down to the beach late Saturday night. We split a 30 pack of Bud Light. We got so drunk and started wrestling in the sand. Things got really frisky and one thing led to another.... well I guess you know how the night ended. But now my xbox is ****ed at me because I never called it back.

xbAWOL

my best time with my beloved xbox was when i got it and halo on xmas day and i stayed up the whole night and beat it. good times.....

Official Aussie of XBA™ Rochey69r's Avatar

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Dar
    There was this one time where me and my xbox went down to the beach late Saturday night. We split a 30 pack of Bud Light. We got so drunk and started wrestling in the sand. Things got really frisky and one thing led to another.... well I guess you know how the night ended. But now my xbox is ****ed at me because I never called it back.
    you freak!!

Screaming for Vengeance NomadLLama's Avatar

Default Re: what was ur best time with ur xbox??

Originally posted by irule23
    for me, i would say that opening up my xbox right out of the box and turing it on was one of the sweetest moment

after that, i put in the halo game and it showed the tru power of the xbox.

Another is when i had some freinds over to play halo, somehow my xbox named one of my freind who hated xbox and was a pso2 fan named wussy. its really tru and my friend was ****ed about that name, and i killed him 100- 2. (on my 2 loses, i accidentaly fell off the tower in blood gulch)
    **sigh** love my xbox hehe
    id have to agree. when i opened the box for the xbox, connected it to tv and Surround Sound speakers, i heard its beautiful hum, the first time i opened it. then i played halo and DOA3, only for an hour though, i had class after that, which then lead to all of this crap, not permitting me to play it for 3 days... but all its good now.
    ha..

playing halo against 2 of my buddy's at work..man i kicked some butt..can it get any better then halo? im starting to think not..

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

the first time i ever beat Halo(on normal) was great, the satisfaction of completing my first ever Xbox game was overwhelming.

*sniff* *sniff* I'm sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't cry *sniff*

When I first got my Xbox and played Amped 8 hours a day for a few days in a row before even opening Halo hehe
    UltraMuffin - Nature's Cruelest Mistake
    Hidden Content

when i popped in my DOA3 and saw Kasumi's winning video, I felt a chill all over... WHAT POWER

then I saw Hitomi, and the love started

(see sig)

I used to post here a lot.

xbaaddict

i would have to say 4 days b4 x-mas because i got to open it early haha, but playing halo with my father was truly sensational

Originally posted by Dar
    If you never called it back then you can't have been playing on it all this time, oh man you gotta bite the bullet and go crawlin back to it, beg for forgivness. Try the "i was confused baby" routine.

Anyway...back to reality.
    I would also have to say my first day with the xbox. Halo on co-op for 12 hours, went through a crate of budweiser, an oz of green sticky icky and 4 dominos pizzas. Pure magic!!!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I would have to say when I first started playing Halo on-line! Oh, man!! That moment was barely as fun as when I first got it! The interesting thing is, I still get that feeling everytime I play Halo on-line and I invite over a few buddies! Beer and XBox...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would have to say when I first started playing Halo on-line! Oh, man!! That moment was barely as fun as when I first got it! The interesting thing is, I still get that feeling everytime I play Halo on-line and I invite over a few buddies! Beer and XBox...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree 97%....see w/me it is more like root beer and xbox...Mmmmmmmmmmm

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by xtopia

I agree 97%....see w/me it is more like root beer and xbox...Mmmmmmmmmmm
    hehe...well, atleast it has the word "Beer" in it

When we made love on the beach until the sun setted.

Oh i love my xbox........

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Probably a month ago when I was playing nba ID- Gosh that game kicks so much ass. I was playing a season game don't remember against who. It was 6 minute quarters on allstar. It was an unreal game, I went into 5 over times and in the end I hit the game winning shot. It was unreal.

Today was awesome to, I made a trade in the trade forum with a member on this board, and was playing the game I got in return for my nhl2002, WREKCLESS. This game is so awesome.

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Originally posted by borka105
    WREKCLESS. This game is so awesome.

-Borka105
    You heard it her folks, Wreckless, an awesome game! Anyone wanna buy or trade for it, i want fusion frenzy.(dont ask).

On a better note.
    The best time a had with my xbox is when i traded a gamecube and some accesories for xbox and halo. I played Halo and it was magical! thats the only word to describe it. Magical. And then i got my second game Azurik . Not as good as i expected, so then one thing came to another, and soon after, i had 5 wonderfull games! The next "Magical Xbox Moment" is in 16 days, when i pop in Morrowind. And play nonstop for 5 days straight. or 3 because i have school monday and Morrowind comes out on Friday. I cant wait, and then their is Project Ego.
    My Games: (in order of best)
    Morrowind
    Halo
    Spider-Man
    007: Agent Under Fire
    Madden 2002
    Project Gotham Racing
    Fuzion Frenzy
    Wreckless

Most Wanted:

Project Ego

Morrowind Stats:
    Race: Argonion
    Sign: The Shadow
    I am a: Assassan/ Thief
    How i make money: Steal and sell. Repeat.
    Best With": AXE

Thread Information