Thread: All-Star Baseball 2003 ?

Default All-Star Baseball 2003 ?

What does the Red, Yellow, and blue mean in the games bullpen when you try to warm up a pitcher, IT red bad or should i put a pitcher in when it gets that color or does it mean i have put him in there to long, or is yellow a better color to put him in?

Smile

I assumed it was there status of gettinmg warmed up. I have a question...How the heck do I win a game? I have played 10 times on the easiest mode and cannot win. This is by far the hardest baseball game to beat...for me anyway. thanks, tim

Originally posted by MOONER
    I assumed it was there status of gettinmg warmed up. I have a question...How the heck do I win a game? I have played 10 times on the easiest mode and cannot win. This is by far the hardest baseball game to beat...for me anyway. thanks, tim
    you hiting the ball by yourself or have it on easy hit or whatever its called so you can hit any ball? I don't know I rented it and Never won a Game yet and I hate it thought and Tripple Play sucks now 2 so only good game thats baseball will be World Series if Sega dosen't screw there series up.
    MARYLAND TERPS 2002 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Lightbulb

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new][SIZE=3]i HAD THE EASY HITTING FEATURE ON...I DO LIKE THE GAME PLAY, IT IS JUST HARD...BUT REALLY THAT IS A NICE CHANGE FROM THE 13-0 BALL GAMES I USED TO PLAY ON MY PS 1...

Thread Information