Thread: NCAA Football 2003

Default NCAA Football 2003

You have to be kidding me...rumor has it it is only going to be on the PS2??! That is crazy! That is the best game of all-time (next to Halo!)

I think that wherever you heard that is full of crap... I have heard that NCAA will be on the xbox and i am looking forward to it because i have missed playing a little college ball on my xbox. I love this game on my buddy's PS2 and i will like it even more if i can play it on my xbox. I do believe that it is coming to the xbox and the ps2

Originally posted by avh00a
    I think that wherever you heard that is full of crap... I have heard that NCAA will be on the xbox and i am looking forward to it because i have missed playing a little college ball on my xbox. I love this game on my buddy's PS2 and i will like it even more if i can play it on my xbox. I do believe that it is coming to the xbox and the ps2
    Nope... wrong... Ps2 only.

EASports.com had it on the Xbox release list, then yanked it off and said it was a typo.
    "What would Justin Do?"
    -TheGame-

I AM TheGame, and I am THAT DAMN GOOD

I dont believe this. There is no reason with all the other EA Sports games gong cross-systems that NCAA Football couldnt do the same thing. I am extremely dissapointed and plan on trying to convert myself to playing college football 2k2. Its going to be hard!

I got my Gamepro yesterday and it has pictures of NCAA Football 2003 plus it says that its going to be on PS2, gamecube, and xbox. It also has NFL 2k3, NBA 2k3, Madden 2003 and NCAA College Football 2k3. I have to say though, NFL 2k3 and NBA 2k3 look a whole lot better than madden. NFL and NBA 2k3 look freaking amazing!! They ( NBA 2k3 and NFL 2k3) look so much better than last years games. O and they have World Series Baseball for the Xbox and it looks good too. I recommend this issue if you guys want to see most of the sports games previewed with pictures. Wow, its great.

thank you.

NCAA 2003 better be on xbox. If not, we should boycott EA.

why wait?

do that now, they have been f'ing up alot the last few years..

hehehe sorry it's late (well early 4:30am) and kinda bitter

but EA sure has done some things to get me alittle angry at them.

IT's coming out August 1st on xbox, 1 week after ps2 version.

Thread Information