Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does it bother you that Xbox owners dont have these games.........

bust a nut

Default Re: Does it bother you that Xbox owners dont have these games.........

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    Though I will never sell-out to Sony, I am gonna get a GC.

But for those that are just gonna stay exclusive to the Xbox I wanna know does it bother you that you will never see games on the system like: Resident Evil's Remake, RE:4, Wrestlemania X8, Final Fantasy XI, ect?
    if u havent heard of this, there is another survival horror coming out to xbox possibly in may. it is call The Thing. i read it at some site that said that this game is between residnet evil and silent hill, but only scarier. they said something like that. sorry i was too lazy to post that site here. Also, later in the future, xbox will have 10 times better games than the ones u listed for gc. but its up to u.

batman46st

Thumbs up hey brotha!

Well lets see no i cant honestly tell u that i wont miss those games wat they did to zelda is a damn shame and wrestlemaniax8 yeah that game i have to say looks appealing and reident evil i never really got into. Im chilling though now if final fantasy went to that system and not xbox thats when i would get that system too. and dontworry your a hardcore gamer not a microsoft freak u get no hate from me man.

Thread Information