Thread: MorrowMind Vs Diabo2 LoD

Default MorrowMind Vs Diabo2 LoD

What do you is better? Im a hardcore diablo player and i can say it spanks MorrowMind. Any one who objects, prove me wrong.

Default Re: MorrowMind Vs Diabo2 LoD

Originally posted by Chupacabra
    What do you is better? Im a hardcore diablo player and i can say it spanks MorrowMind. Any one who objects, prove me wrong.
    Well since you haven't played Morrowind at all, I don't think you can make a fair comparison. Play it for about 30 hours and then post back with your results.

the thing is ive been to sites about MorrowMind and looked at info about it, every nook and crany. it dont interest me as much as Diablo.

Thats all well and good, but you still can't do a compare till you actually play the game.

true true

what do you think about the game. I heard that its out already also.

Morrowind is not out yet. It is slated for May.

I am really excited for the game. It is completely openened, has over 3000 NPC, 450 billion character possibilites, 100 hours for the main quest, over 500 if you do all the side quests.

It sounds awesome. I can't wait to lose all concept of time with this game.

i didnt know that much. WOW 450 billion?????????????????? Meaning?????

I diablo you pick a class and from there you learn their special abilities and so on. Plus there billions of weapons. if you know alot about the game tell me about the weapons. Your character is good based on your skills and your weapons.

450 billion character possibilites come from, 27 skills available, you pick 5 major and 5 minor, 2 genders, 10 races, and 13 birthsigns.

you should read up on it, there is far to much info to post here.

Here are two great links

Destination Morrowind

Morrowind Summit

I highly reccomend the FAQ at Morrowind summit.

Ive been there before but im asking about the weapons combinatins cuz in diablo you can take jewels and other stuuf to make your weapon better. I guess we can't know till the game comes out or un less some one else knows.

Hmm, you can try the official forums for morrowind, they have developers and some pretty die hard fans post there.

You can buy new weapons, beat up/kill others for theres, steal the weapons you want, all kinds of cool stuff, but I don't know the answer to your specific question.

Something that you can do as well with the pc version, is customize the weapons with the construciton set.

i forgot about that. But it does sound pretty damn good. It will be good to have an rpg like that on Xbox so i can give my comp a break frome burning up cuz i overload it too much, but xbox can't do that

i forgot that the other day that there might be diablo game coming out for xbox

Just for clarfication: It's MorroWind, not Mind. And second, I too am/was a very entusiastic Diablo LoD player, and I have already preordered Morrowind. The best thing about it is it's what i wanted in Diablo...completely open ended gameplay! There are over 3,400 NPCs and (while you really shouldn't) you can kill all of them except one! And the number of charachters is correct also, if you know factorials you'll understand why....

But in all, I'm really excited!

what exactly is LoD? I am not a Diablo follower.

LoD stands for the Lord of Destruction Expansion Pack. It has more charachter classes, weapons, quests, and the (real conclusive) ending to the stroy. Overall, much better. If you ever buy Diablo II buy the expansion at the same time.

Quick answer to the weapon customization question. One way to customize weapons is to enchant them (that is, use magic to have them cast a spell on whoever you hit with them), since you can combine spells and enchantments, there is almost limitless possibilities for customization. One developer said that he enchanted arrows with both "calm" and "command" spells so that when he shot an NPC it would stop while it ran to attack him & then turn and defend him.
    Check out ign's 21 morrowind developer interviews at http://rpgvault.ign.com/features/den...windqa21.shtml to learn some really in depth stuff about the gameplay from the only people who have had a chance to play.

Thread Information