Thread: Finally beat it!!!!!

Exclamation Finally beat it!!!!!

Finally beat Blood Omen 2. This game is sweet. If any of you need help on this game then be sure to ask me for it. Just PM me. Peace out

FaTBoi

xbaaddict

yea i beat this game too it is so cool but is hard to play again since the best part about the game is finding out what happens next can you guys relate here?

what kinda made me mad about this game is that the Sarafan Lord was like one of the easiest bosses. Plus the ending sucked. Another thing is that they should let you go through the game again on a very hard difficulty setting w/ the soul reaver.

Ya, my buddy and I rented this game and didn't go out all weekend hehe.. I thought the game was fun, but the story wasn't as involved as the other parts in the series.

I was really peeved that they didn't include a "skip cinematic" button. Apart from that, clipping problems sucked and it is the same animations of slashing/hacking/sucking blood over and over but its still a pretty cool game. If any of you reading this haven't played this yet, I would recommend renting it.. you can definitely finish it in a rental or two and it will be well worth it. I wouldn't buy it because of the aforementioned obvious flaws, but its a very fun game.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information