Thread: Other hobbies besides playing games

Cool

Well, I would say besides playing games my next hobby would be working on this site, which I'm having a great time. I also like to run and ride my mountain bike. Just started a new one, collecting DVDs. My last one would have to be (no comments from the peanut gallery) cooking. I enjoy cooking.<p>

Hey, if you have some recipes, please share!

You mean people have hobbies BESIDES video games? This I cannot comprehend...

Seriously though, I don't really do anything (besides gaming) that I would call a hobby. My free time is spent hanging out with my girlfriend, surfing the net, and various other acts of hedonism.

[Edited by John on 01-02-2001 at 09:14 PM]

Tom

Default Hobbies..

Hobbies? What is this hobbie thing you talk of? I'm just your average techie hobbiest. If it has flashy lights, I'm into it.

XboxAddict oldie

Default Re: Hobbies..

Originally posted by Tom
    Hobbies? What is this hobbie thing you talk of? I'm just your average techie hobbiest. If it has flashy lights, I'm into it.
    Hey, I hear you man. I'm like that too.

I also enjoy collecting DVD movies - and sometimes I even go outside (not often though ).
    Every man dies, not every man really lives

KevinM

Talking

Hmmm Hobbies,

My main hobby would have to be my computer art. Having been forced to do art the conventional way (paper and pencil) during my younger years.. I grew to actually hate drawing. Not so much as loathing it in general, I just despised having to draw on something that only people around me could enjoy. Thank the gods that computers came into my so called life along with the fine folks at Adobe for making that killer app Photoshop. Now I can let my creative juices flow (that sounds sorta perverted now doesn't it!) and the world gets to see and hopefully enjoy.

I used to race Motocross as a hobby, but the secretary spread and Ol' father time have been catching up to me along with no longer having a bike nor the fundage to purchase another one, have left me vegging behind either a monitor or a TV.

Last but not least is my personal goal to try and attend every major theme park before I die and ride every Roller Coaster made to date. Coasters are the next best thing to motocross... the feelings and sensations of flying and getting tossed around (hehe I said getting tossed) are a natural high for me. And no Chris... i have no recipes... as a cook its microwave or take out 99% of the time.

Thread Information