Thread: Operation Flashpoint Announced and Crash Bandicoot Shipping

Default Operation Flashpoint Announced and Crash Bandicoot Shipping

Operation Flashpoint Announced

One of the most respected games on the PC is coming to the Xbox system!

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis is the ultimate realistic war experience where everything happens for real. Even the army use this game to train its soldiers For the first time in such a game, the player controls and commands not just soldiers of all levels and squads but also land, sea and air vehicles – both military and civilian – from cars, to APCs, to tanks and even military helicopters.

Only on the Xbox the game comes complete with an additional campaign titled Operation Flashpoint: Resistance, set years before Operation Flashpoint’s Cold War hit crisis point.

With it's past Game of the Year for the PC it's bound to make a mark on the Xbox.

----------------------------------------- xcandy.co.uk

Universal Interactive, Inc. announced today that `Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex for the Xbox video game system from Microsoft has shipped to retailers nationwide.

With of more than 30 levels, the new title features the most realistic special effects ever seen in a Crash game. Vibrant graphics, real-time lighting and shadows, and even a new furry coat for gaming's favorite marsupial are made possible by the enhanced graphical capabilities of the Xbox hardware.

The Level load times have been greatly reduced. You wouldnt believe hhow long it took on the ps2. With more than 40 hours of gameplay, multiple play modes, real-time sequences and five new bosses.

----------------------------------------- xcandy.co.uk

Steve

Well Operation Flashpoint could be huge if they implement system link and online play. On the PC it offers endless hours of fun at lan parites.

Op flash point was sweet. To bad it ran like crap on my computer. This is great news!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Default sweet!

i was playing op flash for like 3 months straight before i got my box. now ill be able to paly it on the box thats the best news i have herd yet. i know that there are loyal halo fans out there that play online all the time, but this game is the shiznitz!!. i will be on line every day and every hour when this comes out.

Qwill yoube able to play online with your box against people on a pc???? probably not but i had to ask.

later. thanks for the news.

wu

Hidden Content I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. Hidden Content

Im am also a huge "OF" fan

Hopefully they will haeve online if they dont it will be a big mistake.

STeve

OF IS GONNA BE SICK!
    ONLINE PLAY!!!

PEACE
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Thread Information