Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kmart is almost gone

Default kmart is almost gone

one more reminder that this week kmart is haveing an 30 -40% off sale. and yes the xbox games are on sale too!! hope you find something. !!!!!

happy shopping
    wu

Hidden Content I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. Hidden Content

really? thats so awesome, i should go down and buy some, when is the sale ending? and is that for all kmarts?

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

That is really great to here just when Morrowind should be coming out I will get it 30 to 40% off that is wounderful.

LOL, I dont have no Kmart around my hood, but i'll check out their sales papers and compare it at Best Buy to honor it.

But da real question is..... What's Martha Stewart gonna do?!

Originally posted by Serg_w
    That is really great to here just when Morrowind should be coming out I will get it 30 to 40% off that is wounderful.
    Sorry to brake it to ya serg, but Morrowind got delayed until early next month!:o

i hope its for Canadian Kmarts too! I'm going to pick up 3-5 if this is truth!

Kmart is almost out of business, the place it pathetic

I think Sears is on its way out too, honeslty... they may seem 'ok' but internal problems straight from the source: Here's some info for people who are bored

My mom worked for Sears Canada for 24 years and was only a few years away from a nice optional package... then... Sears accquired Eatons. A year later, in her 25th year, she was 'fired' for Human Resource reasons... sure... all the EATONS employees came in... since my mom got fired, 3 of her freinds have been fired, all 3 there for more than 10 years, her long time boss who was approaching 35 years of service was then let go... meanwhile, all these young new EATONS employees were taking the jobs. Just a week ago my mom phoned a freind and asked for "name's" work number, she learned they did a mass firing and 2 more of people she knew were fired...

so who took over who? Eatons took over Sears Canada from the inside... if i were you and you owned stock in Sears, sell it now! Even though if you might have had it you probably sold it already they have been going down for a long time

anyway... now my mom works for Zenex Corp... they pay less grrrr ... this pay cut it dipping into my XBOX games fund

ah well.. we got the best of them... my mom had a kickass laptop on loan at the time, once she got fired, she waited awhile, and learned that the person (freind) that did the sign in's/out's for the laptop equipment lost their job... so... where do you think that laptop is now

anyways... thats my story of the day

I used to post here a lot.

Originally posted by Serg_w
    HEHE... wouldn't help ya' anyways if Morrowmind were to be released soon. K-Mart takes about a month to get new games and I'm sure they won't be re-stocking their inventory as they shut down for good.

BYE BYE K-MART!
    Official PILOT of XBA!

They still owe Martha Stewart around $10+ million. Her sales last year for stuff with her name reached 1 billion bucks. Damn I wish showed people how to decorate pinecones.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

but is it all kmart or just most?

hey guys before running out to your local K-marts,,,call first..i just called the closest one to my work and their not closing or having a sale. just thought i'd post this so hopefully someone don't make a trip for no reason.

Default oh

im not sure if its all kmarts, i quess i should have checked before i posted.

but if you live in austin tx then this does apply to you.

wu

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. Hidden Content

yea the kmart i called was in Seaside Ca...so check around folks...i personally would be all over that offer.

also Wu...in response to your avatar....yea i smoked a da white rhino

Default sdasfd

it was good right. its one of my favs.
    got good buds over in your part of the world?

just got kelly slater and burnside on tony3. damn this game is way way to repetitive. i love this game haha.

wu

Default ooops

didnt see killa kali.
    nuff said.

wu

you wont be able to get any new games, kmart isnt gettin any new items. TOTAL LIQUIDATION

Dude, this has nothing to do with the topic... I just wanted to say Fatboi's siggy inspired me to go watch Wayne's World!
    Official PILOT of XBA!

My local K-marts in Denver aren't closing either. No sales going on, but plenty of new stock. They were all Super K-marts though, the ones with the grocery store as well.

A shame too, I really needed some new curtains and sheets for real. :o
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

yo wtf... stop bashing kmart cause i freakin work there
    im a college student and work part time at kmart. they suck like you guys said. but i get paid pretty well. no not all of the kmarts are closing. only several hundred out of several thousand in the country. i never buy my games at kmart cause they dont get crap, period. no new games...
    I would just stick with Best Buy, screw kmart
    Hidden Content
    who wants to play me...

Here are the actual Kmart stores that are closing nationwide. Only 284 are closing.

Kmart's closing, listed by state.

Find one near you and go get those deals.

I still need those curtains.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by JohnB
    yo wtf... stop bashing kmart cause i freakin work there
    im a college student and work part time at kmart. they suck like you guys said. but i get paid pretty well. no not all of the kmarts are closing. only several hundred out of several thousand in the country. i never buy my games at kmart cause they dont get crap, period. no new games...
    I would just stick with Best Buy, screw kmart
    "Don't bash kmart..."

"screw kmart"

I'm confused... haha... are you a lover or a hater?
    Official PILOT of XBA!

Thread Information